Chapter 17 Your the only thing that matters

Chapter 17

Your the only thing that matters

Chop P/O/V

I called up one of my other lil dips to come over it has been a while since I got some pussy. Her name is Brittany by the way she has been holding it down even put money on my books. I know I can't trust no bitch, but this one I can trust. Plus the only thing that Kayla sent me was some fucking letters of telling me how she wanted to fuck me which only kept my dick hard.

The door bell rings.

"What up sexy?" he had smile while opening the door and eyeing her down.

She came in and had dropped her bottle on the table and took off her coat and laid on the table. 

"That's how you want it ?" asked Chop

She nodded and wink and he closed to the door and had climbed on top of her kissing her body down and  she was rubbing on his dick making it more bigger while it was growing in her hands. She let go and had moved her legs to the side and putt them on top of his shoulder and pushed himself inside of her.

"Babe you don't want to use a condom?" said Brittany

"Fuck naw, I want to feel every inch of you." he pushed deeper inside of her

"Okay baby" she had moan out loud griping holding on to the table.

"Mmm, baby this pussy so good and tight. Did someone ever tell you this some good shit?"

She kept moaning " Harder, baby, harder, faster baby" come on baby.

Chop was going faster and harder he was coming. " I'm cumming baby , I'm cumming." 

"Wait for me" she had tried to catch up behind him.

"I can't " he start pressing and going faster.

She tried to pull away before he had came " Come on let me go "

"Not until I cum" said Chop

She tried to pull away again and held her down. He came right inside of her and she came right behind him. 

"What the fuck you do that far Chop" she had cleaned herself with the towel.

He smirked then laughed a little " I couldn't stop that shit was good."

"Man I'm fucking mad..." she had put back on her coat.

"What the fuck is your problem?" he had grabbed her

"I'm not on the fucking pill and you held me down so I'm going to pregnant." said Brittany.

He pulled her to come back and held her " I will take care of my baby you seen how I make pretty babies so don't worry about it."

"Yeah Iight we will see about it" she rolled her eyes.

She had sat down on the sofa and Chop went back in the bathroom. " So how is my baby anyway?"

"She iight I guess." she had looked around seeing if someone has been in the apartment.

"Why you say you guess when you suppose to be watching her?" he asked.

"I was watching, but she had shook out I don't know where she went to with her , but I can find her I know a couple of niggas."

Ant came from out of the bathroom " Straight up? I hope you not fucking none of those niggas"

"NO I don't they just cool people they fuck with my bro."

He gave her a kiss " They better be"

"What you going to do about it if these wasn't?" said Brittany

"A lot he" he had smacked her on the ass " Now get in there fix me something to eat.

She did as he said and got to finding food to cook him.

----- Cook County Police ------

One of the police offers was sitting at the office.

"Get your ass up we got that match " said officer Moon

Officer Dick was clapping his hands " Good job offer Moon"

"So your  still sitting your fat ass down eating the subway sandwich." said Officer Moon 

"Hell yeah do you want some?" asked Dick .

"Your not going to lose weight by sitting there so bring your fat ass on now."

Dick had got up and they had went to the place to go ask some question on the murder of Trina.

They drove two hours and had arrived at this apartment building and rang the door bell. A person had open the door. " We are looking for the person of Kayla Martinez" said Officer Moon 

An Asian women answer the door " She don't leave here, now go" She slammed the door on her.

Officer dick laughed at him " It seem like you didn't do your homework."

"Well maybe if I had some of your help maybe I wouldn't have to have to worry about incomplete shit" he putt on his sunglasses and walked off the porch

"Yada, yada" said officer Dick.