Chapter 22 Locked Down

Chapter 22

Locked Down

Alright  she had slowly breathe "I can tell you the truth. I want a lawyer"

one of the officers had kick the chair  said " Fuckk"

"Clam down " said the other officer

They slam the door and walked out and watched Kayla from the double window. Kayla was rubbing her hair in the handcuff.

"What the fuck are we going to do now" the police officer was mad.

"Look" said the other officer while pulling his  jacket back " We can put her in holding cell until her lawyer comes in we can go out and gather more information there is more witness or someone we can talk too"

"So you think someone is out there beside the one we let go" asked the other officer

"Yeah a boyfriend, mother aunt or anybody to tell us more. We can't hold her on what was really said from another person, but we do have her prints on the gun ."

They came back into the room and had picked her up and had put  her in the holding cell.

"Do, I get my phone call yet?" asked Kayla

"Yeah " said the female officer  "Just one minute"

Kayla was stressed out from what was really going on. The female officer had came to the cell to unlock the door. " You only get one chance to make one phone call. " 

"Okay " said  Kayla

She had picked up the phone to call Jordan his phone rang

Jordan : Hello? Who is this ?

Operator: You have received a phone call from Kayla Will you accept the call

Jordan : Yes

 Kayla : Hello Jordan

Jordan : What the hell are you and were is  my child ? I seen you on the new earlier.

Kayla  broke down and cried  : Jordan im in jail  lock up and they won't let me out to find Jori

Jordan : Stop playing you not jail.

Kayla scream through the phone: YES I AM

Jordan : What the fuck ? So why and the hell are you locked up  then ?

Kayla :There trying  pin charges on me for the murder of Trina

Jordan: Alright I will be there in a minute.

Jordan P/O/V

Damn this shit just got real. I'm running around here with my head spinning. Kayla locked up from the time when we were all together back in that abbonded walmart building. It's no way Kayla had shot Trina I know for sure that crazy nigga did kill her. But all I remember is hearing some shots and kayla was shot. I need to get out of here I need to find my baby....

 - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -

 Back at the Cabin

"Damn lil mama is knocked out" said Mel

"Mhm" said Brittany walking away from here Jori was siting. " Yeah it took me no time to do that."

"How you do that?"asked Tamika "Her dad and I have a hard time when I'm over there though. She hop in the bed with us"

Brittany popped her collar " That because I got them skills "

"Yeah, iight" Tamika had rolled her eyes.

Tamika went into a daze for a moment. She had went back dreaming about having kids.

Tamika P/O/V

This just bring me back to years ago when I had my baby. I am jealous of Brittany right now about to have a baby. I use to date  Nico  we were high school lovers and shit Oh boy he could through that dick back over and over. But he was my first and only love. Too bad shit went sour I had to do what I had to do  he was cheating on me. I admitted I cried a couple of times when I found out, but  He made me have a 3 abortions because he told me if I ever wanted to marry him then that is what i had to do. So couple months down the line I had suspension of something was going around. I mean he had changed, stay out late and everything saying it was a business meeting going on. I got slick with it and found out what happen. Took my hittas with me and we followed him. I jumped out to the car hit that nigga up. Mel shot that nigga even though we said no guns. But he was about  to whoop all of  asses. So she did what she had too do. I don't think im able ot have kids anymore. How I know?, Because I tried with Jordan several times poking holes in the condom. I was hopping he would bust inside of me so I can be paid for 18 years. So  here I am now....

Mel came behind her and kissed her on her neck " Baby what's wrong" 

"Oh nothing " she had turn around kissed Mel

"Don't tell me you were dreaming about that nigga again were you" asked mel. " Because you know I was the one who was there and shot that nigga"

"Here you go tripping again"  Tamika got up

Mel grabbed her " Where are you going "

"I'm going out side to grab some fresh air. Am I free to go or do I need your permission to think  for me?"

" NAw, go head" said Mel

Tamika grabbed her phone , jacket and cigarettes. She closed the door behind her and had  looked around  to see who was around and she didn't see nobody. She lite up her cigarette and made a phone call to Jordan.  The phone had rang for a while. She left a voicemail.

"Hey baby I miss you . I was trying to get in contact with you I haven't heard from you since early. Please let me know if you need my help with anything. Okay Love you bye. " said Tamika

She had hit the button on the phone and scrolled through her instagram looking at pictures. She had seen a car pull up that she didn't know. She  put the cigarette out  got back inside of the house. " Mel get the gun"

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Mel

"Look don't ask no question just get the gun.

The car had stop and some men had jumped out the car and walked close to the cabin wearing all black. " Look  if they come in I'm shooting these mutha fuckas I'm not going to jail" said Mel.

"They walked in the door and Tamika hit them over the head and Mel had the gun. "Now you mutha fuckas need to tell me who you with or I am blowing ya brains out."

The men had  turn over facing Mel " Look I'm here to see..."

"Speak Mutha fucka" said Mel

Brittany came rushing from the bathroom " Hey, hey move away from my baby daddy"

Mel and Tamika looked at each other " Your baby daddy?"