Chapter 24 Lost on the road

Chapter 24

Lost on the road

"Mel im goign to get you from out of here  baby" tears was rolling from her eyes. Mel was already passed out from the smoke and fumes from the house. She panice looking for a way out and the fire was increasing coming in. She found a blanket right on the sofa. She came back one more time to check on Mel and she still wasn't responding.  She gave her  final kiss and Pushed the coach up to the window and hopped out with the blanket covering her and stop drop and roll so that she wouldn't let the fire burn her so much. Tamika got drop the cover and hear fire  truck coming her way. She looked down and notice that she had a burnt mark on her hand, but she had to keep moving . She got her keys from out her pocket and hopped into her car and drove off.

Tamika P/o/V

"That bitch is going to pay for my bitch and me mines I promise. I don't know what I can do right now she was all I  ever had and now my cousin is turning on me. I know they use to say blood don't make you family, that is something that you have to earn.  How could she .. I promise to find this bitch, but I'm wondering how I'm going to be the one who tell Jordan or Kayla how I found there baby  i need another plan .

==== Car door slams===

"Hurry up Brittany " said Chop

"I am, shit you could have got her."she rolled eyes while walking up the stairs.

"I am doing enough, you couldn't do nothing right, I told you I wanted my daughter when I was getting out. "

"I... I.."

"I shit, you should have kept your mouth and pussy closed, now how the fuck should I know that is my baby "

"What the fuck you mean, it is yours.? This is what the fuck you wanted"

"I'm just not so sure about that  shit right now, matter of fact let that lil nigga think about what he did too me,you need to  call that nigga up and let him know that the baby is his and he is missing everything."

"But chop really"

"I am dead ass serious," he layed back on the sofa.

Brittany P/O/V

I don't know how he knew that I was fucking around with Jordan, the baby may be Jordans. Haha, I had took his damn sperm instead of swallowing I had spit it in the cup and  shot it inside me.. I mean you gotta learn some shit, kayla wasnt the only paid bitch around me., but I kind of knew that chop was going to get out soon so you know i rode his ass raw and made sure he confirmed me as pregnant.

Phone starts ring...

Brittany : Jordan we need to talk.

Jordan : what the fuck do you want.

Brittany : I know this may be a time.. for me and you

Jorrii start crying in the back ground

"Jordan : That sound like my mutha fucking child over there,bitch you have my daughter?

Brittany immeditally hung up the phone. Jordan had called back,.,, but brittany had hung up the phone.

Jordan left a voicemail : Bitch I swear for God if you have my child I will make sure I make you breatheless.

Brittany had went  back into the other room " Why you didn't close her mouth, while I was on the phone."

"That's what I got you for"

Brittany shook her head "You need to do something damn, you just told me to call this nigga and you couldn't keep her quiet. I'm starting to think they should have left you in prison"

"What the fuck did you just say ?" Chop stood up

"You hear what I said "she rolled her eyes and had picked up jori and start rocking her.

"Naw, you better recognize who you fucking with. I promise you like one step for me to choke you out." 

"Go head you know, I love that shit" she laughed outloud

"Yeah, I know:" he laughed

"Chop you need to losing up, stop stressing,"

"All I need is you, my baby, and now we need this money."

"Annd... we need to get out of town, for some of my neighbors  know I got this baby and you know my neighbors noisy."

"Well, I got a spot that we can go back to I still got this old house I had back in the day, but give me until tomorrow I have to go give my statement to the police again about Kayla. "

"Do I need to go with you?"

"No, I need for you to stay here, with Jori. It shouldnt take long at all, but make sure you have everything packed with  you and go out to get jori some clothes and change up her hair.. I don't care what you have to do just color and you need to change up your look"

"Okay bae, I will do it tomorrow, but we have to go by noon. I don't want to spend no more time."

"Okay, now get our daughter and make her feel welcome, I don't want her to be crying no more."

"I will baby, just let me get dinner started." Brittany had walked over to the door to make sure  security was standing outside the door. 

Tamika was in car and she used her voice phone that was program in her car. " Call Meek"

Phone operator "Calling Meek"

Meek: Whad up baby girl, when am I going to see that phaty again.

Tamika: I'm just waiting on you I need  for  you to let me stay tonight then we would have to be on a mission in the morning.

Meek: I thought you Mel was on some other shit.

Tamika: Naw Im not fucking with Mel no more, that bitch dead.

Meek: What the fuck happen

Tamika: I can't tell you all over the phone. I'm about to pull up to where you stay in 5 mintues

Meek: You already know how to come in I will be here.

Tamika; Alright peace

The phone hanges up