Chapter 11 I can't get you off of my mind.

Chapter 11

I can't get you off of my mind.

" Look at daddy Jori " said Kayla

Kayla P/O/V

Jordan was moving left and right dunking on the like swish!!. My baby had game. I still had a lot on my mind you know about Jori and all I would hate to see the dissapointment on his face and plus that will distract him. The game was almost over with and I was happy I brought brittany along for support as well. I told her I went to go see my friend he locked in jail, but what should I do about it. She told me to tell him the truth. But I just can't everything is good and we one big happy family. We came out to the bleachers and hugged Jordan.

"Good job baby " Said Kayla 

"Did I look good out there?" said Jordan

"Yes it seem like you might get that deal after all. " she smiled and kissed him .

"Hi Jordan " a girl had walked pass and had kissed him.

"Who the fuck is that? un-uh hold my baby Brittany Imma get in her ass."

"Clam that shit down for my coach see, she just a fan it's nothing else." said Jordan

"Well, you need to check these hoes because never that! I will put my foot in their asses." she had attudied.

" Baby imma get dress and I will be right back okay?" he kissed her and the baby.

"Alright hurry up we don't have all day." said Kayla

 Brittany was laughing at her "You are a tripp girl."

"Naw these hoes need to know I'm a real mutha fucking G."

"Riigghht."  she had looked at her crazy

They walked back to the car and put Jori in her carseat. "Gul I can't want to  from out of these heels."

"You ain't never liening " said Brittany as she was hopping in Kayla Range Rover.

"So why did you leave early yesterday?"

"I was tired and Jordan came in all drunk and shit I had to help him to the sofa "

" What Oh goodness girl I should have been there I never seen him pissy drunk that he couldn't make it to the sofa" she laughed

40 mins later.

"Damn Jordan you took all day. Almost everything is closed now. " Said Kayla

"Damn I did have to wash my ass I wasn't going to walk out stanking" said Jordan

"Mhm, you probably was in there playing with yourself." said Kayla

Brittany laughed

"MHm, whatever just get me home I will order some pizza and wings.

She had drove home and had the baby sitting in the back seat Jordan was playing with her. "My baby so cute" he kissed her on the lips and rocked her to sleep.

Jordan P/O/V/

I'm feeling that burn again that bitch burned me if I tell Kayla what had went on she wouldn't even belive me she would just think I was cheating on her again. I loved her and my daughter the problem is that Brittany always be around she be taking these long trips I followed her I was crying at first and I seen the call logs, but I'm waiting until she confess to me that she is seeing that nigga. We got back to the house and  order the pizza. The man had a came and I paid him and tipped him he was happy.

We all sat down and ate the pizza.