Chapter 18 Not my baby

Chapter 18

Not my baby

"Come on Jori we have to go to the store." said  Kayla

"Mommie I comming ." she grab her doll

She got in the car and strapped Jori in the car and had got into her car and drove off she didn't notice a car was following her. She turned up  the radio and was bumping Chris brown  - please don't judge me.

Jori was singing in the back ground " I don't wanna go der"

"Sining it baby" said Kayla laughing.

Kayla P/O/V/

Damn it reminds me of Jordan everyone thinks I don't know about Tameka and it just make me cry. I had found out when I was coming over me and Jordan had slept together two days prior to that.  I thought we was going to make everything work, but he didn't change. I cried and cried until I couldn't cry no more this song makes me cry. I learn to just love my baby no one else will love me the same. 

Her phone rings. 

Kayla: Helllo?

She had answer thorough her car system.

Rocko: Hello sweetie how are you?

Kayla : I'm doing well  about to go pick up some grocery

Rocko: I hope your getting me something to eat.

Kayla: Damn right, anything your heart desire boo I got you.

Rocko laughed :Iight lil boo I'm looking forward too it. I have to get back with  to practice

-----------------------------

Rocko and Jordan @ basket  ball practice 

Rocko running down the court " Pass me the ball"

Jordan was running down half way down the court and had missed the shot.

"What the fuck was that ?" asked Rocko

Jordan shook his head and gave him the shade " You already know what it is about"

"That's fuck up we should be team players we not going to win if you fucking up our practice."

Jordan got his towel " Man fuck practice  it's no truths in this shit might as well do it by myself since mutha fuckas want to fuck around with my baby mama on the down low."

Rocko Sighed  " This is what it come down too? I thought were better than that ?" 

" I thought we was?" said Jordan and he walked into the locker room.

"So you just going to be a little bitch huh,because my cousin fucked yo bitch?" he laughed  and everyone in the locker room got quiet.

"Oh shit " said one of the men.

"What the fuck did you say ?" he turned around

"You acting like we cant all  get some we going to tipdrill her all night"

"Yeahhhh," said the men they was cheering him on.

"Jordan had got angry and had punched him in his mouth. They tried to break them up but Jordan had punched him repeatedly and he was on the ground . Jordan had blacked out it was so much hate  inside of him.

 The coach came in had broke it up and had told Jordan and Rocko to  go home  and to slove there problems outside of the locker room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  --  - - - -- - -  -- - - -  -

Back at the store W/ Kayla.

"Come on phat mama let's get from out of the car. " Kayla had put Jori into her cart.

"Wait mommie I need my Dora doll" said Jori

"Okay let me look for it." she  reached into the car

Kayla had walked into the store and she had put on her music in her phone and listen through her ear piece. After bout 30 minutes in the stores the person had walked into  put there hood up and had put on there sun glasses. 

"Excuse me  can you please take off your hood please" the cashier said

The person did what she asked and just put on her had instead.  The person walked down the every isle and had looked for Kayla and Jori.

"Mommie wait I drop my doll can we go get it" said Jori

The person heard Jori and Kayla voice and act like they where shopping.

Mommie I want to go get it " she had pout and made some noises.

"Alright Jori clam down I will help  you get down I'm going to watch you get it."said Kayla

Kayla had turn around to watch Jori run down the isle to get her doll. The person was picking up the Doll and had handed to her.

Jori had a scared look her face She didn't  want to get the doll. The person kept smiling.

"Come on Jori " she had pushed the cart down to where Jori was.

"Here you go Jori " the person smiled.

The person seen Kayla getting closer and Jori didn't come closer so the peson had picked up Jori up and ran from out of the store.Kayla stop what she was doing and tried to run behind  the person.

"SOME ONE HELP ME SHE TOOK MY BABY.."

"HELP "

"HELP"

Everyone was standing around she was running after the person, but she wasn't fast enough they had drove off while she was running after the car Jori was beating on the window yelling for her mother.