Chapter 5 I kno this hefah didn't

Chapter 5

I kno this hefah didn't

Kayla P/O/V

I was happy everyone was coming over. I was about to see some new faces and some old faces that I haven't seen since we got from out of High school. I put on my make up so I can look good. My back hurt so bad, but I will make it I can't wait til she drop  I'm excited.

-------- - - - - - -

"I'm back "  Jordan was walking through the door. His mother was right back behind him looking around and holding a gift.

"Do you want me to get that from you ?" asked Kayla

"Yes, I do I want you to open the gift before everyone comes here." she did a evil smile.

"Oh ok great." said Kayla. She had took off the paper and had open the box she had looked dissapointment.

"This is tradition honey you got to get use of our tadition if your going to be apart of the family."said Jordan mother.

"What is it let me come see" said Malieekah

"¿Qué es una cabeza de pollo?<----What? it is a chicken head?

Jordan grand mother had broke out to a laugh "Bahahahahaha"

"Oh nice hahaha" Kayla did a fake  laugh.

" Igual que tú" <------ Just like you" Jordan mother had sat on the sofa.

"I hurd that punta ?" said Malieekah "I know a couple of Spanish words for her?"

"what did she say?" asked Kayla

"She said What it is a chicken head just like you and do you want me to beat her ass because I told you bitch I got you I am not with child."

Kayla carried the chicken head over to her "Bitch you think this a joke?"

"I got cho back I swear I do." said Malieekah

Jordan Mother laughed and then sighed  " I'm glade somebody know Spanish in here beside me, my mother and my son.  I thought it was a humor to me I don't know why Jordan brought me anyway he knows how I feel about you your like an chicken head . No poof be gone. " She laughed in her face.

"Let me go, let go will knock this bitch out."

Jordan mother blew a kiss at  Malieeka " Bring your ass over here I will knock you back into the man you suspose to be." 

Kayla was fed up with what was going on she got the chicken in her face.Jordan mother got up and screamed "Ahhhhhh" she had went to go choked Kayla.

"Joordan this bitch got her hands on me" She held on to her hair.

Malieekah was puching on her and pulled her off. Jordan mother had puched her in the stomach Malieekah had back up and then her and Kayla was on the floor and Jordan mother had kicked her in the stomach. Jordan had ran out the bathroom and grabbed his mother.

"Ma' what the fuck you doing?"

"This bitch attacked me with a fucking chicken head."

"Ahh" , Screamed Kayla blood was coming on the floor.

"Mama I swear anything wrong with my baby your going to jail.

Malikeeha and Jordan had got her from off the floor and got her to the car.  Blood was dripping down the hall as she was walking. Kayla was holding her stomach and she couldn't stop from crying "Jordan hurry up and get me to the hospital."

Jordan grandmother had spoke up " Janna your wrong on so many level you might have killed her baby."

"SO fuck her mom, I don't want her to have my son child." said Janna

"That is your grand child no matter what."

Jordan was rushing to get her to the hospital. She was breathing in and out and crying at the same time.

"Don't worry baby I'm going to get you there in time. Just keep breathing in and  out."

"Why your mother do this to me" she cried out loud.

"I don't know why baby I'm sorry I should have gotten out the bathroom faster enough"

They had got to the hospital Malieekah had ran inside for the wheelchair and then he got her out. Jordan seen a pool of blood just inside of his car on the white leather seats.

"Hurry she bleeding and she is pregnant "said Malieekah

The nurses had ran rushed her to the back room.