Chapter 7 I feel some type of way

Chapter 7

I feel some type of way

"Alright Jordan we gotta think we can't go in here acting crazy she not going to tell us where the baby is."

"Okay boo,but I don't think it's a good ideal for you to come inside you might snap off."

"Good ideal I'm going to lay my seat back and you can go inside.I'm just going to follow you to the next location." 

Jordan got outside of the car and went into his mother house "Mama I'm home."

"Good" said Jordan mother walking down the stairs. "Give me a hug" he hugged her.

"I just left the hospital? " said Jordan 

"Everything alright?" aske Janna

"No," he held his head down. " Jori is missing mama"

She whispered "Thats too bad"

"What you say" said Jordan

"That very sad."

 "I know I told you to stay in the room with her did you leave with her. "

"No, acctually I had a phone call and it was your dad he wanted to know about the baby since he is out of town fucking that lil whore. You know don't be like your father you hear me Kayla is a whore like the one your dad mess with." 

"Yeah mama your right that's why I got rid of her ass fuck that baby and her."

"What when this happen?"

"Today I said Fuck it I need my family in my life I don't even know if that baby is mines or not. " said Jordan

"Damn right " said Janna " Woo son I thought that you would never come around" said Janna

"Yeah I said she is fucking up my family that is why your acting like this."

Janna sipped on her drink "God I never thought I would never hear that you make me proud son."

"Yeah" he sighed " Mama pass me a drink"

She passed him a drink "Guess what I gotta tell you something I took the baby and she laughed " I thought I wasn't able to get the baby out at first, but then it worked out easy I put her right in my purse and left out."

"Good, mama so what did you do with her you could have told me I would have got rid of her ass too." said Jordan

"Hey I'm hip, but let me take to the spot of where I took you let me grab my purse."

Janna P/O/V

I'm happy that he thought about me we can be a happy family and move on. I thought my son would never come back to me. I guess blood is thicker then water I'm going to take my gun incase something happen out there you never know what wild life may be out there and my flash light.

------ - --

"I'm ready" she came down smiling.

"Give me the keys" said Jordan "You had enough to drink tonight."

They got in the car and Kayla had waited until they had pulled off and she traveled two cars behind them. Jordan kept looking back in the mirror to make sure that Kayla was trailing them fine.

"Turn right here son" she had told him to park the car back under the river  bridge.

Kayla stayed parked at the top of the bridge. Janna and Jordan got from out of the car and she pointed where she had put the baby."

"What don't see her." said Jordan. 

"That's good" said Janna 

Jordan had looked for "up and down."

Kayla P/O/V

My nevers is  getting bad waiting on them I just want my baby back. I kept looking down to see if I could see the car move, but it didn't move so I got out and walked down. Jordan mother was standing down there pointing to where they should go. I looked from in the wooded aread and stood right there. Jordan was walking down the wrong way I seen her she was hanging from the tree branch in the river I have to get to her before she fall off. I called the police so they could hurry to get here.

------------- - - - - - - - - -

"Hello 911 it's about to be a murder" she threw her cellphone down." Jordan you going the wrong way" Kayla was running down

" OH my God my son set me up" Janna was thinking quick on her toes  she had pulled out the gun. 

Jordan had ran back to where his mother was she had a gun in her hand" Mama don't do it. It's over mama I love kayla and I want our daughter back."

"Traicionaste a tu madre hijo ¿por qué? <- " SOn you betrayed your mother why?

"Mother you got to get with the damn program she not going no where." said Jordan

"That's right bitch " Kayla punched her in her face and Janna almost stumble back in the river  Jordan had caught her. Janna had whiped her face and laughed " That's all you got bitch"

"Yeah I got some more if you want it bitch, but I don't have time for that I got to get my baby bitch "

Janna had snaped back the gun and had start shoot it" BOom. Boom"

"Mama noo" Jordan had jumped infornt of  Kayla and he blocked her from the bullets. "

Kayla had turned around and seen Jordan on the ground She didn't know which way to turn back to Jordan or to get her baby from off the branch that was going to snap back into the river. She made a choice " I love you baby " said Kayla she had ran to go get her baby from out of the branch

Janna was screaming from a far distance "LOOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO TO MY SON."  she walked pass her son and was trying to  go kill Kayla " I'M COMING AFTER YOU." Janna was still shooting she had stop to reload her gun again. Kayla was trying to get over to the branch the more she leaned on the branch the more the bag would dip over she had stretch to get the bag and grab the strap.Jordan mother had got closer she had put the gun to Kayla head.

"Now get down" said Janna.

Kayla "Don't kill me you can have your son back that's what you wanted first."

Janna was rubbing her head insansly " See if you would have listen to me I wouldn't have to kill you."

Kayla cried " I will listen you can let me go and I can get the baby and leave out your lifes."

"It's not going to work  out that easy said" Janna Had click the gun back 

A gun shot went off.