Chapter 15 No pressure

Chapter 15

No pressure

2 days later

"Mmm, Jordan got damn shyt"

"Oh so you want to play like that daddy?" she had climbed on top on him and put her hair in a bun and pur his penis inside of her. Jordan had held on to her while she was in reverse cowgirl position.  She couldn't resist him so she lady down in his arms and let him beat the  pussy up.

They had stop and jordan had pulled up his boxers and pants and the girl rolled over to the side.

"Why did you stop?" asked the women

"Because I got to go pick up my daughter from daycare. " said Jordan

"Can I go with you?" asked the women

"No, I don't want use to be seen together yet my daughter  may something." 

"Well I'm tired of sneaking around eventually she going to find out we fucking one day Jordan she is just your baby mama. "

"Yeah I know she my baby mama and all,but it comes with a right time and a right place for things you keep working at her shop and I am going to  keep doing me and we can see  each other on the low with no problems."

She rolled her eyes " You probably trynna  get back with her ass that's why you keeping us a secert."

Jordan looked at her crazy and  didn't say nothing and grabbed his keys and walked out.

"Oooh I fucking hate you " she had threw the pillow but it hit the door.

Jordan had left out and had picked up his daughter from daycare and was heading over to the Beauty Salon. Jordan had arrived two hours later. 

"What's up everybody" Jordan had sat down and Jori had ran over to her mother.

"Hey Jordan" said Everyone.

Kayla came from the back picking up Jori with her hair curl and some tight skinny jeans and a cut top on looking glamours with her fly make up on. "Did you miss mommy" 

"Yes" Jori said Smiling.

"Aww poo" she had tickled her.

"Stop tickling me money" she laughed and giggled.

Kayla had walked over to Jordan "Thanks for picking her up."

"No problem anytime,but I was wondering if I we could go out to eat all three of us?" asked Jordan.

She laughed

"Why are you laughed ?" asked Jordan

She shook her head "Oh no it was a good gesture, but I have to pass it up."

"Why are you passing it up? You have other planes beside working?" asked Jordan

"Yes and I do have a life beside work, but I wanted you to watch her for the whole night because I'm going out on a date." she smile.

"What kind of date with a co worker? a girls night out kind of date?" asked Jordan

"Umm, No just  a date from an old friend  and what's up with all of these questions?" asked Kayla

"With whoo then?, I have to be sure of the niggas you bring around my daughter you don't know what these niggas might be like."

"Chill, Jordan on ice real quick you already know him" she smiled

"I know him?" he had paused

"Yes," she smiled and the bells from the door had shaked from a person opening them.

Jordan was paying attention to who was walking through the door. He had a dissapointment like fuck that nigga type of look on his face and had picked up his daughter. 

Kayla had went over and had greeted him and gave him a hug." I  didn't expect you this early."

He smiled "I'm only 15 mintues early if you call that early."

She looked at her watch " Wow, I didn't know how much time had past by?"

"Whad up Rocko?" asked Jordan

"What up man , I'm see you at pratice tomorrow?" asked Rocko

"Yeah, you know I'm front in center" said Jordan

Jordan had put Jori on jacket and Kayla had went to go get her jacket. 

"I'm ready to go" Kayla had smiled and Rocko had open the door for her and walked behind her.

Jordan

P/O/V

How this nigga going to take my baby mama out with out approving it by me first. This shit makes me mad damn right I'm fucking Jealous. Nobody should be digging and wine it, but me. I will talk to him about tomorrow at pratice, but shit I might as well had brought Tamika over my house then shit wince Kayla want to fucking date.

Kayla P/O/V

Rocko is sure  being a gentlemen opening the door, brought me some rose the other day he is really being out the best with me. I hope he don't think we in a realtionship just yet because it take time to grow, but I appericate everything I just want to take it slow.  Jordan need to get some act right I'm not ready to be back with Jordan yet, because I want to step out some and get my feet wett I been through too much with him, plus I like our friendship.