Chapter 4 Trust and Believe me

Chapter 4

Trust and Believe me

Alright I got your Results and you did come back positive of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. Alright here is your blood test your negative on that. Now I'm going to give you these prescription that the doctor gave me. Make sure that you take these for a whole week no sex not at all until 2 weeks.

"Willl the medicine effect my baby?"

"Actually we are putting you on a low dose the antibiotic shall work if you miss a pill when you remember immediately take the pill."

"okay "

"Your all good to go."

Jordan and Kayla walked out the room.

"What about me ?" are they going to give me something

"Hell naw you said you went to the Doc. right.

"Yeah I did, but they didn't give me no medicine"

"Well I advise you to come bring your ass here tomorrow early in the morning to get you some medicine. Because after I get cleaned out from you missing with that raggdy hoe. You better be clean too because a bitch got needs that be for filled"

"I can do it right now we get back to the place. "

"NAw, no you can't did you just hear her? No sex that mean oral too nigga . Are you acting slow mo?"

"Naw I heard it I was just going to see what you was going to say" he laughed

"Mhmm" she shook her head.

"Anyway I want need to stop by my people house and get some clothes If you don't mind."

"Naw, I don't mind you can go right over there by yourself. You know your mom and I dont see eye to eye. "

"I know that, but she will get out of her ways soon."

He drove her back to the hotel and he had went to his house. He rang the door bell.

"Whats up mama" he kissed his mother on the lips

"What are you doing here son? Did you bring that girl with you?"

"No ma'am she is not a girl she is my fiance and you have to acept that and she is the mother of my child."

"Blah, Blah. Are you hungry is she feeding you? I don't want my baby going starving you know I love you?"

"I love you too, and I am fine ma' thanks I just came over to get some clothes and wash them here. "

"Aww, baby you should just move back home and you wouldn't have to go through that. "

"Can Kayla come ?"

" No quiero a esa puta en mi casa que escupiré sobre su tumba antes de hacerlo.<-I don't want that bitch in my house I will spit on her grave before I do that."

"Ma' I heard that respect her, I don't care if she is not around respect her."

-----------------------------

8 months later

"Jordan come feel the baby kick "

Kayla P/O/V

Jordan really stuck it out, .. It has been there every step of the way Doctor appointments baby shower and all. He is my big hero I never seen this side of him. We are finally having an house warming party we are bring everyone over friends and family. His grandmother wanted to help me asst with the cooking some traditional food from there side since Jordan don't know how to cook, so his grandmother guided me while she was in the wheelchair.

Everyone was arriving over at 1:00 pm we where having games , food, and fun that is all you need with a little music. We had got a small 2 bedroom apartment and Jordan was doing good in school. We had got some baby pictures made they are wonderful. I posted them everywhere in the house. We take a lot of pictures. ANyway here is the door bell .

-------

"Hi" Kayla had a big smile on her face.

"Omgness your so big " said Maliekah

"Yes I know right and guess what I am having "

"What it's a girl?"

"Yes, How did you know"

"You posted it on facebook 5 months ago"

She laughed " Oh yeah sorry it the pregnancy messing up my thinking "

"Mhm, so where is the man of the year hunny. I need something to drink getting off that flight was a mess."

"SO how is the world in Texas!?!?"Kayla passed Maliekah some water

"It's not honey and you know what? All the boys love my milkshake " she start dancing.

Kayla laughs " DOn't hurt nothing,"

"I wont, I be doing this all day in drag honey I keep it turnt up these divas cant relate to what I'm going through"

"Now, open up the jacket I want to see the work you never sent me the picture"

"Of, what?" Maliekah

"Your breast job"

"Oh Okay, just give me a second " she had put down her drink "Look honey it still hurt like hell a little"

"Hmm, Can I touch ?"

"Yes, they feel real"

"Omgness yes they do feel real and soft."

"Mhm, sure do I payed enough money to make them feel like that. "

"I need some breast like that."

"No you already got enough milk popping from out of there."

Kayla Laughed " Anyway let me get back to cooking."

"Who is that over there in the wheelchair?"

"Oh thats Jordan Grandmother she is helping me cook."

"Grandma look this one of my friends Malikeha "

"Huh what did you say ?" said Jordan grandma

She raised her voice and talked slowly "THIS IS MY FRIEND MALIKEHA"

" oh, OH "she laughed " I'm sorry I thought you was talking to the man in the dress"

"Honey what did she say? Look here I am a women I will whoop your ass out of that wheelchair"

"Woah, Woah, come on Malikeha you can't be whooping on my soon to be in laws." she laughed

"Giiirrrl, she better get to know me I don't play with old people" said Malikha

"ALright clam down Just help me cook something I have 2 hours left to get everything done before everyone come in"

"ALright hunny let me put on my flats"