Chapter 20 Question and Answers?

Chapter 20

Question and Answers?

Kayla P/O/V

I was shaking in my boots. I wanted this to be a dream, but I was still up wondering around. I couldn't stop from crying my baby gone. What could I have done different? What if I would have picked up the doll myself?, What If I can change back the hands of times? Nobody knew where I had moved too, nobody and now this shit is happening all over again. I need to breathe I'm feeling light headed...

Kayla had fainted.

"Someone call the ambulance." everyone had came over rushing.

---- - - - - - -- -  - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - --

Jordan @ locker room

 Jordan had the TV on the locker room while he was getting dress. His phone rang.

Jordan : Hello?

Tamika : Baby are you watching the news ?

Jordan : Yeah I got it on the sport channel. What's going on ?

Tamika : No, you need to turn it on on the news.

Jordan: I only watch the news only for weather.

Tamika: TURN THE DAMN NEWS ON SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YA CHILD.

Jordan had immediately had flip the channel.  "What the fuck ? Let me call you back " 

He hung up the phone and tried to reach Kayla, but she didn't answer. He got his duffel bag and  walked out the door got his into this car.

 - - - - - - -  -- -  - - --  - -- - - -  -- - - -  * *  -- - - - -

The person was just driving around. She had parked the car in the drive way and had parked it.

The person P/O/V/

Damn I got to think about what's really going  on now. I just can't keep driving around with this damn baby I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now. But shited they don't know who I am. She been crying all day I'm glade she had finally had went to sleep. I had went to this spot where my cousin told me to go in this woods for a while so it will be low key. Plus she dating this baller mutha fucka too. Boy oh boy I can't wait to get paid. . . . . 

She picked up the phone to call her cousin. The phone rings, her cousin didn't pick up on the third ring. So she called back again.

U.:What the fuck do you want and why the hell you not calling me from your tracfone.

Me: Oh shit,  I forgot.

The person had clicked over and had called from the tracfone

U: Slow ass.

Me: I got her I just wanted to let you know I got her .

U: Iight  you there at the place ?

Me: Yeah She been crying all day and shit I'm about to take her in so she can get some  sleep some more.

U: That sould like a good ideal ,I will be over as soon as I get from work.

Me: Iight we about to be paid bitch. Ball'n

U: Straight up but let me get off this phone for real for I get cursed out.

Me: Iight

--- - - - - ------ - -- - - - - -- -

Kayla had  woke up in her hospital bed she looked around and seen that she was cuffed to the bed and a officer was sitting right next to her.

"Why am I cuffed to the bed?" asked Kayla.

The officer spoke " I was to suppose to watch you and make sure we bring you down for some questioning .

" YOU NEED TO UNCUFF ME AND LET ME FIND  MY DAUGHTER THEY COULD BE  TRYING TO KILL HER OR  RAPE OR ANYTHING DO YOU KNOW IT'S ALOT OF SICK PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. NOW UNCUFF ME SO I CAN FIND MY DAMN DAUGHTER."

"Sorry ma'am I have to escort you to the station." said the officer.

"HELLO ANYONE IN HERE CAN HEAR ME OR AM I TALKING TO MY DAMN SELF?"

"Ma'am you need to clam down or I will have to restraint you with this electicral shock  with my taser gun." 

"I'M CALM ALRIGHT . I'M CALM" she jumped over and choked him. He pulled out his taser gun and shocked her. She went out again.