Chapter 16 Why you in my business.

Chapter 16 

Why you in my business.

Rocko P/O/V

Shawty is bad I want all of her I don't know where  Jordan went wrong with her. She  bad she shut it down. I couldn't wait to take her out,Jordan been cock blocking for a minute I'm going to have a talk with him though about it I want to keep dating Kayla.

Rocko phone rings.

Rocko: What's good cuz 

Chop: Shit nigga on a hunt bug trynna find some good. Come through I need to take me some where.

Rocko: Shitted not tonight I'm out on a date and I got pratice in the morning.

Chop: Aww chump fuck dat bitch, you acting like a pussy.

Rocko: Whatever shitted she bad and she a good one I might have to wife this one up I took this nigga baby mama off him. He don't even know that she fuck with me the long way.

Chop: You ain't pulling no bad bitches with ya nerdy ass.

Rocko: You haven't seen me in a minute big cuz, for real  I changed up the look and the game all the hoes love me now.

Chop: Snap me a pic cuz then since you fucking with one. 

Rocko: Iight I got one in my phone.

He had sent a picture to his cousin of Kayla.

Chop: Damn.

Rocko: I told you she was bad.

Chop: HEll yeah she bad that's my fucking baby mama.

Rocko: Shidd, nigga you lie'n that's my nigga Jordan baby.

Chop: That's my bloodline I haven't seen that bitch she straight played me and didn't come pick me up and shit where the fuck she stay at.

Rocko: Hell naw cuz I'm not going to give you the location of my lady you got me fucked up.

Chop: But that's my baby mama cuz you straight going to keep dating her and she said that nigga Jordan that bitch ass nigga her baby?

ROcko: I don't know who her baby daddy is my nigga yall need to take that shit to Maury to find out the baby facts and shit.

Chop: You got jokes nigga.

Rocko: I'm just saying, but let me hit you back tho my other end ringing.

Chop: IIght one!

Rocko had clicked over on the end.

KAyla: Hey I just wanted to say Thank you for everything.

ROcko: Your welcome it's not a problem. Hey I have a question though what do you think of me?

Kayla: I had a crush on you ears ago, but shited Im just getting to know you really. I think you do have good potentials.

RockO: I thought you had potentials too of being a good girlfriend.

Kayla : she laughed " Oh so now we giving out titles now?"

Rocko: I don't want nobody else to come swoop you up try to slam dunk that shit, but I just want to be the one to hit in the morning.

Kayla : laughed real cute " But in order to get to know me you, you have to get to  know my daughter

Rocko: That's cool, well let me call you back when I get home I would love to talk to you some more.

Kayla: Iight just hit me up tomorrow because I have to get up early and open up my Hair Salon.

Rocko: Okay bye

Kayla: Bye.

Rocko P/O/V/

Damn that shit is on my mind I don't want to be the one to mention it yet about my cousin chop. I need to take time to get to know here who knows that nigga might be lie'n tho. I see what happens I don't want to end a good thing over what one of my bullshitting cousin has said.

----- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  --  - - - - - - -- 

Next Morning in the Salon.

"Look at you" said Tamika

"What do you mean ?" asked Kayla.

"You glowing and shit who is waxing the ass?" asked Tamika.

she sat down  in her styling chair "Never is someone waxing this ass I am happy to date again. I been wanting Jordan for a while, but I'm on the edge like fuck that nigga. "

"Mhm, you should ditch that nigga, get you a hero he ain't going to be shit just a playing basketball cheating ass nigga. Think of it now you don't have to be on a reality show talking about your life issues."

"Right" said Kayla.

"Well I will be right back" said Tamika

She had went to back where the laundry room and got some new towels Amina was in the back.

Amina whispered "You sure is talking to her like you ain't fucking with her baby daddy."

"I am being nice, shittted she pays me to do what I do and I am low key about my shit so I don't have no worries."

Amina laughed " Not until she fines about you fucking with her baby daddy."

"Who know's they could be fucking with each other, but otherwise I'm going to sit back and play my cards right." she shruged her shoulder.

Amina nodded "Yeah I feel you on that one. Just remember the same shit he did to her may happen to you so don't put your eggs in one basket."

Amina P/O/V

That's messed up everyone at the job knows that Tamika is fucking around on the boss lady, but I'm not going to be the one to snitch. She smart she will figure it out on her own.