CHapter 8 Get your Ass Down

Chapter 8

Get your Ass Down

"Now get down" said Janna.

Kayla "Don't kill me you can have your son back that's what you wanted first."

Janna was rubbing her head insanely " See if you would have listen to me I wouldn't have to kill you."

Kayla cried " I will listen you can let me go and I can get the baby and leave out your lives."

"It's not going to work  out that easy said" Janna Had click the gun back 

A gun shot went off.

Kayla P/O/V

I was down on my knees and I had closed my eyes. I was facing my baby and Jordan was laying on the ground behind me. My heart had skipped a beat why is everyone trying to kill me in this bitch. Damn will they ever learn I’m the main bitch of this story. Alright y’all back to the story..

Another Gun shot went off.

I opened my eyes and I wasn’t dead. Janna had dropped to the ground  she had drop the gun I seen a helicopter light in the sky I grab the gun it’s time for this bitch light to go out I sick of this bitch I’m doing this for my fucking  man, my baby and me.

“Go head and kill me bitch?” Janna laughed

“ I will see you in hell bitch!”she had shot Janna in the head.

I ran to go get my baby. I had caught her by her straps. I wanted to know who had made that them shots because I didn’t see nobody around that was the police. I seen Jordan sitting up in the sand holding his shoulder and he had a gun in his right hand. I ran over  and hugged him and kiss him with our baby in my hand. I cried with so much joy that he was alright.

“Jordan where did  you get the gun from?”

“I had bought it  before we had got  our new place.”

“I don’t know if I should kill you are thank you for having that gun you know how I feel about guns.”

“Ahh. baby get up?” said Jordan “Your on my spot I got shot at”

“I’m sorry baby” she had helped him up and pulled him while holding the baby

“Get down , get down”  said the police officer.

“What the hell? I’m the one who had called you.”

“Alright where is the lady at that got killed?” said the police officer

“Oh she over there the one that kidnap my baby.” said Kayla

The police men had took a report and the ambulance had stitched him up and had checked the baby out to see if she was alright and she was fine.

------------------

Jordan P/O/V

I loved my mother, but the last time I seen her act this way is when she didn’t take her medicine. I’m sad that she is gone, but I had to do what I needed to do I wasn’t going to lose my future wife again.I got home and got the baby to the house and I cuddled with my wife and called it a night.

------------------