cChapter 14 Love dove !!

Chapter 14

Love dove !!

Kayla P/O/V

It's been 4 years since me and Jordan had broke up I guess he like doing his own thing and wasn't trying to work things out with me and him. I been playing all Keyshia cole songs ,but I remember when my heart broke he left me sad and lonly. All I wanted him to be is faithful. My baby Jori is big she is my heart, my pride and my joy and she is so talented I love this little girl. Also I have heard Ant is out of jail too and he is looking for me. I moved outside of the city after  I had got my shop. We're heading out the door to Jori grandpa wedding he found him a new women she better than Janna and and she Dominican as well.

Jori  was going to be the flower girl in the wedding she was so cute when I got her dress and I instgramed how she look. My lil baby is growing up.

We got out the door and got there early enough for me to get a seat. I put my jacket there and walked Jori to the back with the other  flower girl and women. I smiled and was so happy for her, but all I could do is think about me and Jordan.

I walked out the room Jori ran into her cousin lap and I was heading back to my seat.

"You know that could have been us right?" Jordan walked behind  Kayla

"Maybe it could have been if you were on some actright"

" Look Kayla I'm not here to argue with you, but need you back in my life. You can take  however long you n eed to think about it. I was a child back then and now grown into a better man and  I make millions of dollars."

"I don't know" said Kayla

"shhh I said give it some time" he had kissed her on the lips.

Was I a foolish to love again. I miss jordan with all my heart after four years I still have trust issues.

The wedding was about to began  I sat down and I thought I seen a familiar face. "Umm excuse me I think your in my chair" said Kayla

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it let me move down one." he smiled

"Hey I'm sorry I'm Kayla."  she stuck out her hand to greet him.

" I'm Rocko, and I remember you." he smiled.

I was looking at him like damn this nigga changed over the years. He was like my crush and he was geeky, cute, and act  damn fool back in Junior highschool. He was cool with all females back then. I bet he still is a hoe now. Rocko was brown skin he fixed that crocked smile, he had them 360 waves and got a little cocky. I smiled and  kind of got shy and he was smelling good. 

The wedding was finally over she got a prenuptial anyway. It couldn't have been me , but I'm glade She is happy she told me she putting Jordan gma in a retirement home she don't even know it.

Jordan and Jori was holding hands we had to wait for the pictures to be done. Me and Rocko had caught up on good times. He had me smiling that I couldn't take it away.

"Well let me get over to the reception   area" said Rocko

"iight see you soon" she smiled and Jori  had ran over to her.

"How did I look mommy? " asked Jori

" Like a princesses. Now gimme kiss"

Jori leaned over to give her a kiss.

Everyone walked over to the reception area  since it was right next door. The theme was teal and white. The people walked in  and then the bride n groom walked through the doors everyone cheered.  

It was a lovely night me and Rocko had dance the night away I seen Jordan looking from the far. I laughed and kept grinding harder on Rocko.

Jordan walked over and grabbed Kayla "what the fuck are you doing"

"Trying to make you jealous" she laughed.

"Well you need to stop because that shit working"

she laughed in his face "Good now let me go please. I'm single and ready to mingle."she grabbed anorher Champaign glass.

"He plays on the same team I play on." said Jordan " your going to make me look bad."

" Only you can make yourself look bad sorry sweetheart" she passed him the empty glass and walked off

"I will only take because your drunk" he watched as she walked off.