Chapter 13 A Bitch on fire

Chapter 13

A Bitch on fire

"Ahhhh Shit"  she cried a little " I'm hurting what the fuck is wrong." she grabbed the tissue and  wiped herself.

Kayla P/O/V

Why the fuck am I burning again I swear if Jordan is fucking around on me  I going to leave his ass I promise. I can't keep going through this shit again who many times I got to get burn for a bitch to wake up. I'm going to confront his ass today ..

She flushed the toilet and washed her hands and came out.

" Jordan I got something to tell you."

He ran into the room and picked her up.  " I got something to tell you too"

She smiled as he had picked her up "What you have to tell me?"

"No you go first " said Kayla

"Well it was scouts out and they might be drafting me this year.  I thank God it's what I'm been waiting for."

"That's good baby" she had hugged him and kissed him.

"So what did you want to tell me?"  asked Jordan

"Well I just came out the bathroom and I was burning. I know for a fact I seen you take your medicine. Plus I haven't been burning in a while even when I was pregnant with Jori. So what the problem you fucking around on me? Was it the girl you had from the school?"

Jordan sighed "Sit down Kayla."

"I don't want to sit down Jordan I was to stand up." said Kayla

"No, because your crazy and you like to start swinging." said Jordan

She calmed down and had a seat on the bed " So first of all I don't want you to be mad because I wanted to tell you what had happen yesterday, but it slipped my mind because we was enjoying ourself."

"Mhm, I'm listening" she nodded

"So the other day while you were gone I went out to the bar with the fellas and we had got fucked up because they where calling me a chicken and you had me locked down so I went out with them anyway."

"Mhm, go on " she was taking off her rings.

"So I came in  all drunk in shit stumbling over shit and Brittany was here helping me to the sofa if I remember more clearly."

"Mhm, I remember she was saying something like that" she looked at her nails.

"So, I just had passed out on the sofa and then I woke up and seen the bitch on top of me. I thought I was dreaming about you because I was calling your name in my sleep."

She got up and  slap Jordan " You fuck that bitch, you a fucking liar." she start throwing shit  his Jordan shoes at him. " I FUCKING HATE YOU"  he had got out the room and came into the kitchen.

"Kayla here you go again I never cheated on you that bitch seduced me while I was sleeping."

"So you can't feel if a bitch is on your dick ?" asked Kayla.

"No, I can't I told you I was fucking drunk and I pushed the bitch off of me.Why you think she left so early that day she usually stay waiting on you and she was suppose to get paid that night."