Chapter 3 River runs dry

Chapter 3

River runs dry

Kayla P/O/V

We really turn up for graduation it's a memory that you couldn't never forget. To bad Trina and Ms. Vicky wasn't here it would have been nice to have someone here I loved to be here with me. We didn't cry for Trina lost because we knew she would be in a better place.   A week after graduation we had went to the funeral for Trina and  Ms. Vicky it was blessing I had them in my life now I have to continue to move on. It was raining outside and Jordan held the umbrella over me Trina dad was in tears  crying very hard. I could understand his pain and his lost the preacher said the last prayer and we left them both behind. I put my rose on top of there casket and gave them both a farewell kiss. This moment alway remind me of when I lost my mother and father.

---------------------

"Are you okay?" asked Jordan

"Yep," I whiped the tears from my eyes

Jordan moved over next to her and rubbed her shoulder "It's okay I will be here for you."

We had went over to Trina grandmother house and gather around to enjoy dinner it was quiet for a while nobody said nothing just  kept eating.

I was just thinking of the good moments that we share together it wasn't that really bad. A couple of  my class mates came through and hugged Trina grandmother. We had left early so I can go back to the apartment to get some things out I wasn't sure of what was going to happen to the rest of the items in here, but I took somethings that where useful. I walked pass Trina room it looked like she was just sitting on the edge of the bed just holding on to her teddy bear that she slept with. It was so sad that she had to go soon a tear start to come down my eyes again.

I locked the door and collected the mail from downstairs. It had a letter in there for me from the health department.

"I had opened it is said I needed to come in."

"I showed Jordan the letter and I prayed that I didn't have no HIV/Aids I was worried  about my child having HIV/Aids that would be sick if my child had to go through it. So I called the health department to tell them I will be coming in on Monday to come see my results and I was going to bring in Jordan with me as well.

"Don't worry baby I promise I  dont have the package I promise."

" I better not or I'm going to kill you and then myself."

I can only blame myself, because I shouldn't't have been trustworthy  with  someone to cherish my body as I did myself. We got back to the Hotel room and I had payed them with my bank card my parents had a of money hundred thousands was in the bank account. I want to get me a place to move into I cant keep staying in these hotel room no more. So I will keep looking around and maybe find a job while I get ready for Cosmetology School. I really wanted to do people hair every since I was playing with barbies. Since I have the money I'm willing to try everything out I'm living my life.Jordan will be leaving off to school in September so we are going to enjoyy the summer, but he wants to stay close he was about to go to Morris brown college, but since I'm pregnant he is just going to go to Illinois university I was glade that he wanted to be by myside.

-----

2 days later

Kayla P/O/V

Here I am sitting in the hospital just waiting for the results until they call my name.  It was like a death row walking all the way down. I was shaking while Jordan was holding my hand. I didn't know what to do. They closed the door behind me and had pulled out my file.....

My eyes had dropped open wide while she was reading the results.