Chapter 23 No pressure for you baby

Chapter 23

No pressure for you baby

"Your baby daddy ?"  asked  Mel.

"Yeah, My baby daddy is there a problem?" she walked over trying to help Chop get up.

"Brittany we need to talk to you outside." said Mel.

"Iight" she had gave him a kiss and followed the girls behind and closed the door.  " Whats up?"

"You already know what's up I should put this mutha fucka pistol to your head." Mel walked up to her cock

"WELL SHOOT ME THEN BITCH"screamed Brittany

Tamika jumped between " Whoa, whoa, it's not going to be  none of that tonight look we already hot. Mel you  need to go take a break and chill down."

Mel kicked the rocks and  walked away mumbling.

"Why would you invite your baby daddy over here Brittany and you know this is our hide out spot. Now it's going to look all bad that you invited a convicted felon and he had shit to do with it."

"Because, that is her father" Brittany snapped back.

"What thefuck are you talking about that is Jordan baby, you need to get that crazy nigga out your brain convincing you shit that is not true"

"Bitch, I know what the fuck I'm  talking about none of you hoes know because I was there first when her mama was creeping to go see my nigga. Yeah I knew about it she even told me that it might be his baby. So, therefore you don't know what you talking about. I'm going back inside"

Tamika let her walk back inside while her and mel had talked. " You didn't know nothing about that shit and we just taking a lame ass nigga baby and not a paid mutha fucka baby?"

"I didn't know until now, Jordan always talked about how it was his baby and this and that and she look like her mama but never for once have I ever thought that this baby couldnt be his."

"What did I tell you do some damn research. Now, I gotta think of another plan. "

"Baby, we don't have to think of another plan. We can stick to this plan, do you trust me" Mel had held her head down " I said do you trust me?"asked Tamika again. 

"Yeah, I do " said Mel .

"That's all I needed to hear" she kissed Mel and they both enter back into the house. While Brittany and Chop were holding Jori.

"I said I don't like that shit, this nigga got to go." said Mel

"Baby,calm down I  got this"

"You better handle it"
Tamika walked over to where Brittany was and took the baby from out of Chop hand./

"What the fuck are you doing?"asked  Chop

"I am taking my baby man back "said Tamika

Chop got up and was about to back hand her "BITCH YOU AIN'T TAKING MY BABY BACK NOWHERE."

Mel cocked back her glock "NIGGA PLEASE i WISH THE FUCK YOU WOULD TOUCH MY BITCH."

"You didn't tell these  mutha fuckas Im leaving with my baby"

"The fuck he talking bout?" asked Tamika

"I want my mommie " said Jori

"Yall  woke the baby up" said Brittany.

"Naw, hoe speak" said Mel

"Yeah you aint told us no shit about he taking the damn baby I thought we were all into this shit together."

"Shiitted I'm doing whatever for my man and if he tells me something then I must follow through with it."

A Burst through the back door and it was two other men came through the door and they had pointed the gun at Mel and Tamika.

"Get down on the mutha fucking floor."

"See I told you she was bad news" Mel dropped to the floor along with Mel.

"Cousin I thought it was our shit and it was going down."

Chop went over to pick up the gun where mel had it. " This mutha fucka thought she had a dick stunting and shit. You wasn't about that life you would have shot me by now."

Brittany walked over to pick up Tamika " Look it's nothing personal Cuz, but shit I need this shit you had a nigga. How the fuck you going to set up a nigga you with ? How the fuck does that look and your laying in his bed. I got a baby on the way and I can't be splitting this shit three ways.

"I thought you was real, but you a mutha fuckin snake in the garden, you so cold. I took ya ass in when you ain't had shit'

"Had, remember you said that. I had enough talking about this shit  me and my man is about to walk out this bitch with no problems. You ladies have a nice day.Make sure you tie her ass up too I don't want them to come after me let these bitches rott."

The other men came over with the duck tape and rap both of them up together and duck taped there mouth  and there hands and feet. Brittany walked out with Jori and   Chop. The men cut off the lights and they drove there car put gasoline around the house and had lite the wood house. Mel and  Tamika was crying because they seen the flames from the outside of the house. Her phone was ringing it was Jordan again ,but she couldn't answer. The smoke  was making them sick and the fire was getting closer. They tried to get out the tape, but it still wasn't working.