chapter 2 - Parasomnia

Outfits in the external link

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", outside the loft building in the pouring rain, Scott pulled Tara into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck. They continued to kiss passionately in the pouring rain.

Lydia: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the loft, Scott and Tara were sitting inside the loft in the dark, looking out of the wall of windows to watch the storm, on the floor, leaning against the wall.

Scott had his arm around her shoulders. "Just thinking."

"About what?" Tara asked.

"Senior year," Scott answered.

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the hospital hallway,Liam and Natalie smiled small smiles. Liam pulled her closer to kiss her slowly and sweetly at first. It started to build more and more.

Scott: (voice over from 5.01 Creatures of the Night) "Things have been good."

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the school hallway, Malia, Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Ari, Stacie, Adriana, Kira and Angel walked down the wide staircase, with Scott and Ari leading the way.

Scott: (voice over from 5.01 Creatures of the Night) "At some point, the scale has to tip one way or the other."

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the loft, Scott and Tara were sitting inside the loft in the dark, looking out of the wall of windows to watch the storm, on the floor, leaning against the wall.

Scott had his arm around her shoulders. "Things are gonna get really good again..."

"Or really bad," Tara finished.

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the school tunnel, the pack was gathered after the creature tried to kill Ari and Adriana.

Theo walked closer. He looked at Adriana. "Hey, Adri. It's been a long time."

Adriana looked at him in shock. "Theo."

Theo looked over all of them. "I want to know if I can be part of your pack."

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the school tunnel, the creature used his glowing blue talons to stab either Ari and Adriana in the stomach before they had a chance to fight back.

Ari and Adriana gasped in agony, seeming to be in excruciating pain.

The glowing talons changed from blue to gold, like the veins that Ari and Adriana had when they gave power, or when power was stolen from them.

The Creature: (voice over from 5.01 Creatures of the Night) "I didn't come just to take your power."

Tara slashed into the creature's fingers so hard that she cut the talons off of one hand. The creature slashed toward her with the other. Tara caught his arm, slashing into the creature's fingers so hard that she cut the talons off of that hand, too, making all ten of the talons fall to the ground. The glowing gold faded from the talons.

Figure 1: (voice over from 5.01 Creatures of the Night) "You were supposed to remove the obstacles."

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the lab, the creature was on his kneels, surrounded by the figures. "Give me another chance."

Figure 1 shook his head. "No second chances."

Figure 1 slashed the creature deeply in the creature's chest, making him scream in pain, pulling it out.