chapter 18 - Maid of Gevaudan

Outfits in the external link 

From 5.15 "Lie Ability", in the school library, Ari and Adriana were talking, watching Theo walk out of the library after having talked to him.

Angel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"    

Adriana looked at Ari. "Why is he so interested in Angel?"

"He probably thinks what we're all thinking," Ari answered. "That maybe she's the only one who can actually save us."

From 5.16 "Lie Ability", in Angel's room, Angel and Chayton were talking.

"I think that you will be able to defeat the Beast," Chayton told her. "I think you can save everyone."

"I can't do it alone," Angel told him.

From 5.17 "A Credible Threat", in the Argent bunker, Lydia, Angel, Chris, Gerard and Jordan were talking.

Chris looked at Angel and Jordan. "We've been wondering if resolving these internal conflicts you're having could help resolve the external one you're losing to the Beast."

Angel rolled her eyes. "And what internal conflict am I having?"

"The kind that won't allow you to access your full power," Chris answered.

Later, Lydia, Angel, Chris and Gerard were standing outside the machine. Jordan was inside, surrounded by fog. Angel stepped closer to talk to Jordan/The Hellhound.

Gerard: (voice over from 5.17 A Credible Threat) "It's time the two of you had a proper introduction with your alter egos."

From 5.17 "A Credible Threat", in the loft, the pack was meeting.

"Whoever's lurking inside the Beast is wearing a size ten shoe with Parrish's blood on the sole," Stiles told them.

From 5.17 "A Credible Threat", outside the school, Cory and Mason were talking.

"Are you saying that thing's going to be out there tonight?" Cory asked.

From 5.17 "A Credible Threat", on the lacrosse field, The Beast jumped over the bus toward them.

Scott and Ari jumped over the bus toward the Beast, slashing into his chest.

Mason: (voice over from 5.17 A Credible Threat) "I'm saying... people are going to die."

From 5.17 "A Credible Threat", in the school hallway, Kira and Adriana had both lost control to their darker selves.

Adriana didn't seem to know what was happening, just continued to punch Kira, in a blind rage of darkness and anger. Tara and Natalie pulled Adriana away from Kira, using all of their strength combined to pull Adriana off, considering that Adriana was stronger than both of them.

Natalie turned Adriana to face her, holding her by the shoulders to calm her down. "Adri, look at me! Stop."

Adriana looked horrified by how close she got to actually hurting Kira because of the dark urges inside of her because of the balance being broken between her and Ari.

From 5.16 "Lie Ability", in the Chimeras' lair, Deucalion was hooked up to the wolfsbane drip, looking at Theo. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"No," Theo answered, taking out the Dread Doctors' mask. "But I found something that might answer the question."

From 5.12 "Damnatio Memoriae", in the woods at the cliff, the Beast roared at Angel and Hayden.