chapter 9 - Lies of Omission

Outfits in the external link

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in Angel's room, Stiles, Stacie and Lydia had come to tell Angel about what they had found at the hospital.

Tara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Stacie handed the name tag to Angel.

Angel looked at the name "Parrish" on the name tag.

"It's him," Stacie told her.

"He's the one taking the bodies," Stiles told her.

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in the woods, Jordan approached the Nemeton with the latest body.

Lydia: (voice over from 5.08 Ouroboros)"And I think I know where he's taking them."

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in the loft, Scott, Tara and Deaton were talking.

"Someone is trying to make supernatural creatures with non-supernatural means," Deaton told them.

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", in the basement of the Sheriff's Station, Dread Doctor 1 appeared next to Tracy, injecting her in the neck.

Tracy started to vomit mercury.

Zach: (voice over from 5.08 Ouroboros) "It's only really over when it starts turning silver."

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in the lab, Chayton was on the exam table, face down, shirtless.

The Dread Doctors seemed to be performing surgery on his back.

Zach: (voice over from 5.08 Ouroboros) "That's when they know you're really a failure."

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in the basement, Chayton turned his back to Zach and Hayden, lifting up his shirt.

Zach: (voice over from 5.08 Ouroboros) "What are we turning into? Something with claws and fangs?"

There were bloody stumps sticking out of Chayton's shoulder blades. They twitched back and forth like wings.

Chayton: (voice over from 5.08 Ouroboros) "Something with wings?"

Hayden looked at them worriedly. "Something worse?"

Angel stood in front of the electrified fence, taking a deep, steadying breath, grabbing hold of it. The contact activated the electricity. She pulled and pulled at the fence, letting her eyes glow a fiery gold. She pulled the fence apart as if it was nothing, letting go.

The electricity and light faded into nothing, leaving them in darkness.

Theo and Hayden were surprised, a little shocked, to see that.

Chayton was in shock and awe.

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in Kira's room, Noshiko and Kira were talking.

"We need to fix it," Noshiko told her. "And I don't think the solution is here."

"Mom, I don't want to leave," Kira told her. "But I don't want to hurt anyone. Just tell me what to do. Tell me where to go."

Noshiko nodded sadly.

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in Scott's room, Scott was sitting on the floor by the closet.

Tara walked closer.

"Something's changed," Scott told her. "And I think it's because of me. And I don't know how to fix it."