chapter 3 - Dream Catchers

Outfits in the external link

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the woods, Stiles, Stacie, Natalie and Liam were facing Theo and Adriana.

"Who do you think I am?" Theo asked.

"We don't know yet," Natalie told him.

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the woods, Coyote/Wolf!Theo ran through the woods.

Angel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the woods, Ari and Adriana were leaning against Adriana's car.

Adriana was crying silently.

Ari looked at Adriana sympathetically, sadly, pained by her twin's pain, wrapping an arm around her. "What you were, what you did... that's not who you are. That's what they made you become." Ari let the irises of her eyes glow purple. Adriana let her eyes turn completely violet. "This? This is who you are."

Ari and Adriana let the glow fade from their eyes, both of them crying silently. Ari was still holding an arm around her. Adriana laid her head on Ari's shoulder, letting the tears fall.

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the woods, Stiles, Natalie, Liam, Adriana and Theo were talking.

"I'm meant to be part of this pack," Theo told them.

From 3.24 "The Divine Move", in the Japanese Garden, Angel spun the sword in her hand to whip the sword out of Stacie's hand, making it flip through the air toward her, catching it in her free hand, spinning both the swords in her hands. She continued to be shocked by what she could do.

Angel: (voice over from 4.09 Perishing Angel) "Things I can just do, like it's another part of me..."

From 4.10 "Monstrous", on the lacrosse field, in the pouring rain, Angel flipped over Kira, landing on the other side. An arrow was about to enter her chest into her heart when she caught it between the palms of her hands.

Angel: (voice over from 4.09 Perishing Angel) "Taking over for a split second to do things that I can do."

From 4.09 "Perishing Angel", outside the loft building, Angel and Jordan were talking.

"But I need to learn more," Angel told him. "I know that the army taught you how to fight. I need you to teach me how to fight."

Jordan nodded in agreement.

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the chemistry class, Nicole and Tracy were talking.

"I get night terrors," Tracy told her.

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the school hallway, Figure 1 climbed out of the locker, crawling sideways along the lockers, defying gravity, crawling closer to Tracy.

The hallucination phased out, reality phasing back in.

Lydia walked toward Tracy, pulling her out of the hallucination. "Tracy? Are you all right?"

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the clinic, Scott, Tara, Natalie and Deaton were talking.

"I'm starting to wonder if the rules to our supernatural world aren't as rigid as I once thought," Deaton told them.

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the lab, the three figures surrounded Tracy.

Figure 2 and Figure 3 clamped their robotic hands around either of Tracy's wrists, making her groan in pain, pushing her to the floor.

Figure 1 knelt in front of her, injecting the needle into her neck.

Tara: (voice over from 5.02 Parasomnia) "Or maybe someone's trying to change those rules."