chapter 10 - Status Asthmaticus

Outfits in the external link

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in the hospital hallway, Stacie was sitting at the side of the room, holding her student ID card with her picture and her real name stated above it.

Saoirse (Sear-sha) Stilinski.

Stacie crushed the card, letting it fall into the trash, looking away.

Ari: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", outside Eichen House, Two of the Dread Doctors were restraining Ari, clamping their robotic hands around either of arms, making her groan in pain.

Doctor 2 and Doctor 3 pushed Ari to her knees in front of them, restraining her by her arms.

Doctor 2 pulled Ari's head to the side to expose her neck.

Doctor 1 injected a liquid into Ari's neck, making her gasp in pain.

Mason: (voice over from 5.09 Lies of Omission) "The Doctors did something to her, and she's been getting worse ever since."

From 5.09 "Lies of Omission", in the lab, Theo was arguing with the Dread Doctors.

"That's why you want to kill Adriana?" Theo asked. "She remembers everything, and she'll know too much."

"Adriana Martin is a danger," Dread Doctor 1 told him.

"No, no, no," Theo told them worriedly, trying to talk them out of killing Adriana frantically. "Not to me. Just tell me what to do. I don't care what I have to do. Just don't kill Adriana."

From 5.06 "Required Reading", in the weight room, Theo was working out at the butterfly press.

Adriana grabbed either side of the butterfly press, holding them together to make him stop, hard enough to hurt his arms. "If I find out you're lying to me, I'm going to make you regret it."

From 5.09 "Lies of Omission", in the school hallway, Adriana ran around a corner, stopping when she saw Dread Doctor 2 standing behind a girl outside. She only froze because she was seeing more and more memories.

From 5.09 "Lies of Omission", in flashback to a lab, Young Adriana was on an exam table, unable to move or speak.

The Dread Doctors stood over her, working over her, experimenting on her.

Young Adriana screamed.

Adriana: (voice over from 5.09 Lies of Omission) "The wolves aren't the ones that took me. The Dread Doctors did."

From 5.09 "Lies of Omission", in the school hallway, Adriana and Malia were talking.

"What about Theo?" Malia asked.

Adriana was in shock, breathing heavily, overwhelmed. "He either forgot, like I did..."

"Or he knew all along," Malia finished. "He's with them."

From 5.09 "Lies of Omission", in the club, Hayden, Angel, Chayton, Natalie and Liam stood together.

The electronics started to malfunction all around them.

Natalie looked around worriedly. "Oh, my God. They're here."

Angel made sure that Liam and Natalie got Chayton clear, turning back for Hayden.

Dread Doctor 2 was injecting Hayden.

Hayden screamed. Her eyes turned completely silver, filling themselves with mercury.