chapter 6 - Required Reading

Outfits in the external link 

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in the corridor of Eichen House, Dread Doctor 1 looked through the door toward Angel and Scott.

Adriana: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in the school hallway, Lydia, Ari and Adriana were walking together, looking at the Dread Doctors book.

Lydia: (voice over from 5.05 A Novel Approach) "What does the book do?"

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in Valack's cell, Stiles, Stacie and Lydia were interrogating Valack.

"It triggers the memory centers of the brain, clearing the fog and bringing the images of the Dread Doctors into focus," Valack answered.

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in the operation room, Lydia was lying on the operating table.

Lydia was beginning to lose consciousness, seeing the regular doctors and nurses phase into the Dread Doctors, and then back again.

The Figures crowded in around Lydia.

Valack: (voice over from 5.05 A Novel Approach) "If you've seen them..."

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", outside Eichen House, Two of the Dread Doctors were restraining Ari, clamping their robotic hands around either of arms, making her groan in pain.

Doctor 2 and Doctor 3 pushed Ari to her knees in front of them, restraining her by her arms.

Doctor 2 pulled Ari's head to the side to expose her neck.

Doctor 1 injected a liquid into Ari's neck, making her gasp in pain.

Valack: (voice over from 5.05 A Novel Approach) "If they've done something to you..."

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in flashback in the cell, Young Adriana was strapped to a table.

The Dread Doctors were crowding in around her.

Young Adriana tried to struggle free.

Present-Day Adriana was watching.

Valack: (voice over from 5.05 A Novel Approach) "Then the book will help you remember."

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in Valack's cell, Stiles, Stacie and Lydia were interrogating Valack.

The lights flickered.

"You brought a Kitsune," Valack told them.

One of the overhead fixtures started to spark, exploding.

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in the corridor of Eichen House, Kira was still flickering, pulsing with blue current and electricity.

Scott and Angel looked at her in shock.

"Kira, please stop," Scott told her.

"I'm not doing anything," Kira told them. "It's just happening."

Kira was on the floor, flickering, pulsing with blue current and electricity. 

Angel ran toward Kira's unconscious body, kneeling next to her. 

Kira flickered, pulsing with blue current and electricity. Angel reached a hand toward her. 

Angel placed a hand on Kira's shoulder. 

The current passed through her, but it didn't have any affect whatsoever. 

Ari: (voice over from 5.05 A Novel Approach) "What are you?"