chapter 15 - Amplification

Outfits in the external link

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in Lydia's cell, Lydia was lying catatonic in her bed.

Stiles: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Stiles was holding her hand. "Lydia, you have to wake up. There's no way we're getting through this without you."

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in the hospital hallway, Scott, Stiles, Stacie, Tara, Natalie, Liam and Angel were talking.

"What if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" Scott asked.

"Maybe they're protecting it like a parent would," Stacie told them.

"Protecting what?" Liam asked.

"It's called the Beast," Natalie told them.

"The Beast of Gevaudan," Tara told them.

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in Fort Jewett, The Beast appeared in the wall behind Deaton and Adriana.

Deucalion: (voice over from 5.14 The Sword and the Spirit) "History's most vicious, most famous Werewolf."

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in the operating theater, Chris and Gerard showed the painting of the Hellhound, the Valkyrie and the Beast fighting over the pile of bodies.

"Who are they?" Scott asked.

"It's all of us," Ari answered.

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in the girls' locker room, Adriana and Theo were talking.

"You seem to be in more control of your emotions and yourself than you were yesterday," Theo told her. "Why do you think that is?"

From 5.13 "Codominance", in the empty classroom, Theo was letting Adriana beat him so she could release whatever was going on inside of her.

Adriana: (voice over from 5.14 The Sword and the Spirit) "Because you let me beat the hell out of you so I didn't explode on someone innocent or someone that I cared about."

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in the girls' locker room, Adriana and Theo were talking. Theo took out the large needle.

"That's supposed to keep the dark urges and anger away?" Adriana asked.

"No," Theo answered. "It'll just give you more control over yourself. I'm lucky I managed to talk the Dread Doctors into letting you live."

"So, what, now you're my hero?" Adriana asked skeptically, sarcastically.

Theo smiled. "No."

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in Fort Jewett, Theo came up from behind Adriana, slitting her in the neck with a knife laced with Kanima venom, making her gasp in pain and start to fall to the floor.

Theo: (voice over from 5.14 The Sword and the Spirit) "I'm just the guy keeping you alive."

Corinne shot Tara and Malia in the stomachs with wolfsbane-laced bullets, making them groan in pain and fall to the floor. She looked at Adriana. "Told him I would let you leave alive if he did."

Adriana had managed to untie Deaton some of the way while mostly paralyzed.

Deaton removed his gag. "Corinne! You can't get it back like this. It has to be a full moon. You kill her now, and you get nothing."

Malia glared at Corinne. "I killed my own family because of you."

"I'm your family, sweetheart," Corinne told her.