Bloopers

Zoey Deutch / Stacie Stilinski

Katherine McNamara / Ari Martin & Adriana Martin

Victoria Justice / Tara Hale

Sasha Pieterse / Natalie Lahey

Ginny Garner / Angel Fain

Nathan Kress / Chayton Ruelle

Denise Richards / Macey Martin

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", in the Jeep, Dylan / Stiles was driving. Zoey / Stacie was in the passenger seat. Tyler / Scott, Sasha / Natalie, and Dylan / Liam were in the backseat. They were all dancing around, being silly.

From 5.02 "Parasomnia", in the Jeep, Dylan / Stiles was in the driver's seat. Zoey / Stacie was in the passenger seat. Ginny / Angel, Sasha / Natalie, and Dylan / Liam were in the backseat. They were all dancing around, being silly.

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", in Malia's Car, Shelley / Malia was driving. 

Victoria / Tara was in the passenger seat, singing. "All we do is drive / All we do is think about the feelings that we hide / All we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign / Sick and full of pride / All we do is drive."

Shelley / Malia smiled, singing with Victoria / Tara in a very silly way. "And California never felt like home to me / And California never felt like home / And California never felt like home to me / Until I had you on the open road, and now we're singing."

They both laughed.

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in Sinema, Ginny / Angel and Nathan / Chayton were messing around and dancing in silly manner, after he had made her drop the tray of drinks.

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", in Lydia's car, Holland / Lydia and Katherine McNamara were dancing around in their seats (with flashes back and forth between takes as Katherine was filming as Ari, and then filming as Adriana, dancing around with Holland / Lydia for both takes).

From 5.13 "Codominance", in the desert, Tyler / Scott, Dylan / Stiles, Zoey / Stacie and Victoria / Tara were standing outside watching the storm.

Zoey / Stacie tapped her hand against the movie slate in front of her to close it, smiling, giving them a thumbs up.

From 5.10 "Status Asthmaticus", in the library, while they were transformed and fighting, Tyler / Scott and Katherine / Ari were dancing around.

Tyler / Scott sat on the floor, spinning in circles, laying out.

Katherine / Ari laughed.

From 5.07 "Strange Frequencies", in the hallway, in the hallucination that the Dread Doctors gave Adriana, Katherine / Adriana and Cody / Theo were facing each other.

"You wanna make out?" Cody / Theo asked.

Katherine / Adriana laughed, looking to the camera, smiling, leaning her head down. Cody / Theo gave her and the camera a thumbs up.

From 5.01 "Creatures of the Night", underneath the alcove outside the school in the rain, Katherine (as Adriana after filming), Tyler / Scott, Dylan / Stiles, Zoey / Stacie, Victoria / Tara, Holland / Lydia, Sasha / Natalie, Ginny / Angel, Dylan / Liam, Shelley / Malia, Arden / Kira and Cody / Theo were all dancing around after the attack by Belasko.

From 5.09 "Lies of Omission", in the clinic, Sasha / Natalie was showing a finger trick to Dylan / Liam. "Yeah, you're not doing too bad."

"All right, ready?" Katherine / Ari asked.