5B Character Theme Songs and Trailer

Stacie:

River - Bishop 

¤

Ari:

Take It All - Ruelle

¤

Tara:

God Don't Follow Me - Adam Road

¤

Natalie:

Save Tonight - Zayde Wolf

¤

Adriana:

I Ran - Hidden Citizens

¤

Angel:

Now You - Gjan

¤

Chayton:

Gasoline - Halsey 

¤•¤°¤•¤  

5B Trailer 

From 5.11 "The Last Chimera", in the hospital hallway, Stiles slammed Scott into the wall, turning to slam him on the floor. "Where were you, Scott?"

From 5.11 "The Last Chimera", in a hospital room, Sheriff was laying weakly in bed, dying. "Chimera."

From 5.15 "Amplification", on the road, there was a police chase.

Theo: (voice over from 5.12 Damnatio Memoriae) "We're gonna go back to school."

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in the school hallway, deputies were walking down the hall with shotguns. Students watched as they walked past.

Theo: (voice over from 5.12 Damnatio Memoriae) "And pretend like we're normal teenagers."

From 5.11 "The Last Chimera", in the Preserve, Angel, Liam and Natalie stood together. Angel's eyes were glowing a dark, fiery gold, while Liam and Natalie's eyes were glowing regular Werewolf gold.

From 5.12 "Damnatio Memoriae", in the tunnels, Ari's eyes were glowing red. Adriana's eyes were glowing completely purple.

From 5.11 "The Last Chimera", in the tunnels, Tara slammed a Chimera onto the stone floor, letting her eyes glow blue.

Theo: (voice over from 5.12 Damnatio Memoriae) "But at night..."

From 5.11 "The Last Chimera", in the tunnels, Stiles and Stacie turned to look behind them, toward Scott, Malia and Tara.