chapter 20 - Apotheosis

Outfits in external link

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in the hospital hallway, Scott, Stiles, Stacie, Tara, Natalie, Angel and Liam were talking.

Natalie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

"It's called the Beast," Natalie told them.

"The Beast of Gevaudan," Tara told them.

From 5.18 "Maid of Gevaudan", in flashback in the bar, Sebastian sat with Marie-Jeanne in the bar, smiling smugly, sadistically.

Adriana: (voice over from 5.13 Codominance) "So the Dread Doctors resurrected a killer who was so bad that he had to literally be erased from history."

From 5.18 "Maid of Gevaudan", in flashback to the cottage, Sebastian let his eyes glow white. The woman screamed.

Ari: (voice over from 5.13 Codominance) "A killer that became a Werewolf."

From 5.18 "Maid of Gevaudan", in flashback, Marie-Jeanne slid along the ground, picking up the spear that was hidden in the snow, quickly turning around to face Sebastian, screaming. Momentum carried the Beast onto the spear, which protruded out of his back.

Gerard: (voice over from 5.18 Maid of Gevaudan) "Marie-Jeanne. Faced the Beast armed with nothing more than a steel-tipped pike."

From 5.19 "The Beast of Beacon Hills", in the dark laboratory, The Dread Doctors pushed Mason to the floor in their lair. Mason propped himself up next to a bubbling tank of green substance with a body inside. 

Cory: (voice over from 5.19 The Beast of Beacon Hills) "They took him, and I couldn't do anything."

From 5.19 "The Beast of Beacon Hills", in the loft, the pack was meeting.

"We can find him," Tara told them.

From 5.19 "The Beast of Beacon Hills", in the Chimeras' lair, Theo pushed Josh against the stairs, pinning him there, stabbing him in the stomach with his claws, making electrical power surround him, letting his eyes glow gold as he started to take Josh's pain, life and power.

Deucalion: (voice over from 5.19 The Beast of Beacon Hills) "The only ones you can take power from without killing them due to their unique ability to give supernatural creatures power of their own are Arielle and Adriana Martin. That is how I knew how to take their power."

From 5.19 "The Beast of Beacon Hills", in the loft, Tara and Corinne were fighting, trapped in the loft with Malia by the Mountain Ash.

Tara: (voice over from 5.19 The Beast of Beacon Hills) "Give me your best shot. Because neither of us are going anywhere."

From 5.19 "The Beast of Beacon Hills", in the dark laboratory, Scott, Ari, Natalie, Liam, Adriana, Theo and Mason were confronted by the Dread Doctors.

"True evil only comes by corrupting something truly good," the Surgeon told them.

"Not something," Scott told them.

Ari looked at Mason. "Someone."

"Mason!" Liam told him.

Mason breathed heavily, his voice demonic, the smoke completely enveloping him. "That's not... my name."

The smoke swirling around him transformed Mason into the Beast. The Beast growled.

From 5.19 "The Beast of Beacon Hills", in the woods, Jordan, on fire, and Angel, with her wings, were fighting the Beast. Scott, Ari, Natalie, Adriana, Liam, Chris and Gerard were watching.