chapter 4 - Condition Terminal

Outfits in the external link

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", in the clinic, Tracy's skin broke apart, releasing black blood that splattered over them all. A tail sprung out of Tracy's back, slapping Stiles, slicing into his chest, making him fall to the floor. Tracy stood on the table, using her tail to slice into Deaton, making him fall to the floor. She spun around, using her tail to slice into Tara, making her fall to the floor. She used her tail to slice into Stacie's cheek, making her all to the floor. She slashed into both Scott and Ari with her claws, making them fall to the floor. Ari leaned against the table behind her.

Liam: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Scott and Tara were lying on their backs on the floor next to each other, their heads turned to look at each other.

Tara struggled to move to no avail, breathing heavily. "It wasn't a Werewolf."

Scott sighed. "Kanima."

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", in the Sheriff's Station, Lydia, Angel, Malia and Kira walked toward Sheriff and Nicole.

Tracy was hanging upside down from the ceiling. She had her Kanima tail grown, her eyes yellow, and her skin scaly. She growled at them.

Tracy slashed her tail into Lydia's stomach deeply, making her scream in pain.

Lydia held her bleeding torso in agony.

Kira jumped onto the desk, spinning the sword, all around her body, above her head. She started to glow with Kitsune aura.

Angel looked at Kira in shock.

Kira jumped off of the desk, slashing toward Tracy's head, about to kill her.

Angel grabbed Kira's arms to stop her from decapitating Tracy. "Kira!"

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", in the basement of the Sheriff's Station, Angel and Tracy were talking.

"You're not dreaming, Tracy," Angel told her.

Figure 1 appeared next to Tracy, injecting Tracy in the neck.

Angel started to run forward.

Figure 2 appeared next to Angel, grabbing her by the head, pushing her against the wall, keeping her pinned.

Tracy fell to the floor, dead.

Figure 1 and Figure 3 walked down the hall.

Figure 2 let Angel go, following them.

Angel pushed away from the wall, groaning in pain, turning to look down the hall.

The three figures phased in and out of reality, disappearing.

Angel leaned against the wall in confusion, sliding to the floor slowly, looking at Tracy's body, guilty that she couldn't stop them, shaken up that she had to have had watch her die, tears in her eyes, breathing heavily, shakily, not knowing what to do, and not knowing what to make of all of this. 

¤•¤°¤•¤

Flashback

 Night - Jordan and Angel's House - Jordan's Room

Jordan was lying down, flipping a playing card.

The card featured the queen of diamonds; The queen looked like Lydia.

¤•¤°¤•¤