chapter 8 - Ouroboros

Outfits in the external link 

From 5.07 "Strange Frequencies", in the lab, Hayden was lying on the floor with a black tube sticking into her arm. She was being pumped with black blood.

Chayton was on an exam table, shirtless, laying on his stomach, unable to move.

Stiles: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 5.07 "Strange Frequencies", in the boys' locker room, Stiles and Lydia helped Angel stand.

Tara, Malia, Ari and Adriana were with them.

Scott, Natalie and Liam ran inside.

"Hayden and Chayton are gone," Tara told them.

From 5.07 "Strange Frequencies", in the lab, The Dread Doctors seemed to be performing surgery on Chayton's back.

Blood began dripping on the floor.

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in the corridor of Eichen House, Kira flickered, pulsing with blue current and electricity.

Angel placed a hand on Kira's shoulder.

The current passed through her, but it didn't have any affect whatsoever.

Angel: (voice over from 5.06 Required Reading) "Elements? I thought that was just earth, air, fire and water."

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", outside Eichen House, Angel carried Kira outside to the stone steps.

Kira flickered, pulsing with blue and electricity.

Angel stopped on the steps, lying Kira down, breathing heavily, looking at the blackened skin on her arms. She didn't feel any pain, wiping away the soot staining her skin to reveal she wasn't hurt in the least. Her eyes were still glowing the deep, fiery gold. 

Kira: (voice over from 5.06 Required Reading) "I'm not just talking about natural elements. I'm talking scientific elements. I mean, technically, they are still natural."

Angel looked up, breathing heavily, exhausted.

Angel: (voice over from 5.06 Required Reading) "Electricity is included."

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in the loft, Scott, Tara and Deaton were talking.

"Hopefully, I'll have more answers soon," Deaton told them. "I'll be gone a few days."

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in flashback on the road, A female figure with two guns fired at the car, causing it to wreck.

There was the sound of a little girl screaming and a coyote (Coyote!Malia) growling.

The car came to a crash.

Malia: (voice over from 5.05 A Novel Approach) "The Desert Wolf. She was there at the accident... that killed my mother and my sister. She caused the accident. She killed them."

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in Stiles' room, Malia was sitting on the bed behind him. She looked at another written statement on the board.

Who is the Desert Wolf?

Malia stood, walking closer, picking up an eraser, beginning to erase that part of the board.

Stiles: (voice over from 5.03 Dream Catchers) "That's the first real bit of information we've gotten on the Desert Wolf in months."

From 5.07 "Strange Frequencies", in the school hallway, Malia and Tara were talking.

"If you don't tell someone, I will," Tara told her. "If somethings happens, then we might need help in trying to stop it."