chapter 17 - A Credible Threat

Outfits in the external link

From 5.12 "Damnatio Memoriae", in the tunnels, Ari and Adriana were talking to Theo.

Ari: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

"What is it?" Ari asked.

"It's not a Chimera," Theo told them.

"But it's just a kid underneath," Adriana told him. "Someone like us."

From 5.15 "Amplification", in the hospital hallway, the group saw bloody Beast-like footprints on the floor. They followed the trail to see that it eventually turned into bloody human-like footprints.

Theo: (voice over from 5.12 Damnatio Memoriae) "Not anymore."

From 5.13 "Codominance", in the desert, Kira and Noshiko were talking to the Skinwalkers.

Skinwalker 2 looked at Kira. "You wield the sword, but the fox wields you."

From 5.16 "Lie Ability", in the morgue of Eichen House, Kira was flickering with electricity, looking at Malia. "I should've stayed in the desert with the Skinwalkers."

"You can stop it," Malia told her.

Kira's eyes started to glow dark gold of their own accord. Her voice became distorted. "I can't!"

From 5.14 "The Sword and the Spirit", in the girls' locker room, Adriana and Theo were talking. Theo took out the large needle. 

"That's supposed to keep the dark urges and anger away?" Adriana asked.

"No," Theo answered. "It'll just give you more control over yourself. Make sure that the darkness of your bond with Ari doesn't take you over completely like it did when you were an Alpha. It's not permanent, and it'll wear off. You know that without this, you'll end up snapping and hurting or killing someone."

From 5.16 "Lie Ability", in Angel's room, Angel and Chayton were talking.

"Theo thinks he's gonna be able to take its power," Angel told him. She scoffed, shaking her head. "He's crazy. It's gonna rip his head off."

"He thinks you and your uncle can take him down," Chayton told her. "That's why he wants to get to you. I think that you will be able to defeat the Beast. I think you can save everyone."

"I can't do it alone," Angel told him. "I need help. From Scott and Ari, from my pack. And I need your help."

¤•¤°¤•¤

Day One

Night - Angel and Jordan's House - Living Room

Jordan was sleeping on the couch.

Angel was watching him from the corner of the room, sitting in her chair.

Jordan: (voice over) "It happens every night. I don't know when and I don't know what triggers it, but at some point every night, I leave. When I come back, I find burned clothes and blood. If I didn't know certain things, I'd call it sleepwalking. But I'm not just wandering out the door. I'm heading out with purpose. I'm searching for something. That's why I need you to follow me. I need to know where I'm going, and what I'm doing. If people are getting hurt because of me. If I'm adding to the body count. I have to know. When I wake up at night, when it takes over, I want you to follow me. And if you have to... Angel, I want you to stop me."