chapter 14 - The Sword and the Spirit

Outfits in the external link

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in the middle of the road, Tara and Malia were receiving their memories of the fire and the car crash.

Tara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.13 "Anchors", outside the clinic, Scott, Stiles, Stacie and Ari were talking to Sheriff.

"Eight years ago, almost an entire family died in a car accident," Sheriff told them.

From 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", in the woods, Adriana had roared an Alpha roar to turn Malia from a coyote to a human. Malia was naked and dirty, looking around.

Sheriff: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "A young girl named Malia was never found."

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in the road, Malia was remembering that the Desert Wolf was behind the car accident.

Desert Wolf: (voice over from 5.08 Ouroboros) "My daughter is still alive."

From 5.08 "Ouroboros", in the tunnels in Russian, the Desert Wolf looked at Deaton. "I'm just going to have kill her again."

From 5.12 "Damnatio Memoriae", in Lydia's cell, Lydia and Meredith were watching Lydia's catatonic body.

"I'm going to show you how to use your voice as a weapon," Meredith told her.

From 5.13 "Codominance", in the school hallway, the Beast walked toward the Dread Doctors, Theo and Tracy.

Chris: (voice over from 5.12 Damnatio Memoriae) "Tell me what it is."

From 5.12 "Damnatio Memoriae", in the nursing home, Chris and Gerard were talking.

"Not what it is, what it was," Gerard told him.

From 5.11 "The Last Chimera", in the operating theater, the painting of the three beasts fighting was shown.

Gerard: (voice over from 5.12 Damnatio Memoriae) "A monster whose only purpose was to kill."

From 5.12 "Damnatio Memoriae", in the nursing home, Gerard looked at Chris. "The Beast of Gevaudan."

From 5.13 "Codominance", in the empty classroom, Adriana and Theo were talking.

"It seems like the balance between you and Ari is shifting slower than I thought it would," Theo told her. "This anger you feel, the darkness, it's consuming you, isn't it? You want help controlling it? Just ask me."

Theo let Adriana beat him so that she could release the darkness and the anger so she didn't explode.

Theo: (voice over from 5.13 Codominance) "Because it's just gonna keep building up and up until you finally snap, and you lash out."

Adriana turned to face Theo angrily. "I'm not brainwashed!"

"You were," Theo told her. "We both were. Will you believe me if I told you that the Desert Wolf has Deaton hostage?" Adriana looked at him in surprise. "And I can help you find them."

¤•¤°¤•¤ 

Day One

Night - Tunnels

Chris and Gerard were searching a network of tunnels, discussing the Beast of Gevaudan. Both of them were holding guns.