chapter 7 - Strange Frequencies

Outfits in the external link

From 5.06 "Required Reading", on the roof of the hospital, The Chimera restrained Stacie from behind, preparing to rip her throat out.

Theo pulled the Chimera off of Stacie, throwing him to the ground. The Chimera stood, trying slash into him. Theo grabbed his arm, twisting it back to break it gripping his throat with his claws. He looked at Stacie, hesitating, ripping out the Chimera's throat, killing him, letting him fall.

Kira: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Stacie was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath in shock.

"Stacie..." Theo trailed off. "Don't say anything."

"Why not?" Stacie asked.

"Because I never said anything about Donovan," Theo answered.

From 5.05 "A Novel Approach", in the school library, Donovan grabbed Stacie by her waist, throwing her up against the piece of scaffolding in front of them, several feet above the floor. Stacie caught a bar of the scaffolding and a pin, accidentally pulling the pin off.

A board full of the support beams fell, all of the beams falling past Stacie to the floor and toward Donovan, creating a lot of noise as they all fell to the floor.

Stacie slipped, dangling from on arm, turning to look down below.

One of the support beams had impaled right through Donovan's stomach.

Donovan died in front of her.

Mercury leaked out of him along with blood.

Stacie breathed heavily, horrified by the fact that she had just killed somebody, in denial.

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", 5.04 "Condition Terminal", 5.05 "A Novel Approach", and 5.06 "Required Reading", Tracy, Lucas, Donovan and the boy from the rooftop all transformed.

Ari: (voice over from 5.05 A Novel Approach) "Chimeras."

From 5.06 "Required Reading", in the club, Angel and Chayton were talking.

"Close your eyes for three seconds," Angel told him.

Chayton closed his eyes.

Angel broke the blow stick, making it glow, holding it up to Chayton. 

Chayton opened his eyes. They were highly reflective of the glow stick light.

From 5.04 "Condition Terminal", in the club, Kira's eyes glowed gold. She was engulfed with Kitsune aura. She ran toward Lucas, spinning around. She slashed the sword toward Lucas, about to decapitate him.

Angel caught the sword before she did. 

Tara: (voice over from 5.06 Required Reading) "That aura you saw around her when she almost killed Lucas? It's supposed to be part of her."

From 5.03 "Dream Catchers", in the Sheriff's Station, Kira jumped onto the desk, spinning the sword, all around her body, above her head. She started to glow with Kitsune aura.

Angel looked at Kira in shock.

Kira jumped off of the desk, slashing toward Tracy's head, about to kill her.

Angel grabbed Kira's arms to stop her from decapitating Tracy.

Scott: (voice over from 5.06 Required Reading) "I don't know if I can trust her anymore."

¤•¤°¤•¤