Chapter Six: HOLY SHIZ, YOU MUSCLY!

• Dedicated to Kimmy Lupin

A/N: Dedicated to Kimmy Lupin (quotev user) for leaving a comment (on my quotev acount).

START STORY:

*DINGDONG*    *DINGDONG*    *DINGDONG*     *DINGDONG*    *DINGDONG*     *DINGDONG*  

"WHAT THE FUDGESICLE DO YOU WANT!" I demanded, pulling the front door open to reveal a stunned Leah and an amused Embry. 

Embry had his hand raised to the doorbell, ready to ring it again.

"Boy, you push that button again you gonna lose that finger." I growl as his eyes widen and he slowly lowered his hand.

"L-LENIE!" Leah exclaimed shocked.

"The one and only, Lee-Lee!" I grinned, "How much did you miss me? I know I didn't tell yo- HOLY SHIZ, GIRL YOU PACKING!"  My eyes widen as I see her muscles.

Both Leah and Embry laughed at my distraction.

I released Leah from the hug I forgot I had pulled her into and poked her arms.

*POKE* Biceps.

*POKE* Triceps

*POKE* Abes

*POKE* Forehead

"Are you having fun there?" She asked amused.

"Yes, very much so thanks for asking." I grin cheekily. "Oh, why don't you guys come in. OMG, EMbry I luvr you!" I exclaim as I grabbed the telltale pink box from his arms.

"Luvr?" Leah asks as they follow me to the kitchen.

"I'm more concerned with the fact that she only loves me cause I brought donuts." Embry made a face.

"Boy, keep those faces up and you be stuck that way. It's still an aprovment though." I muse with a creme donut hangin out my mouth so it sounded more like:

"Bor, eep hoes ace op fen ohh E uck dat fay. Nits dill em ebovent dough."

Both of them made disgusted faces as the tried to figure out what I said.

"Wha-?" Embry started but Leah shook her head.

"I don't think you want to know, honestly." 

He nodded his head, uncertain.

"Mommy?" 

All heads turned to the kitchen door way to reveal a blonde haired little angelic girl.

"Good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep ok?" I scoped her up in my arms and nuzzled my face into her blonde curls.

She yawned her facing making a perfect -o- as she nodded. 

"Embry, Leah this little angel is my babygirl Arabelle Meleah Uley." I smiled as Leah's eyes lit up at the middle name. "I combined my best friends name, Melina, with yours Leah." 

She smiled, her eyes slightly watering. "Hi cutie." She cooed as Arabelle looked at her through half lidded eyes.

"Goldie, this is your Auntie Leah and Uncle Embry. Embry's my brother and Leah's like a sister." I smiled fondly.

"Hi." She said shyly in her adorable 4 year old voice.

"Mommy, can I have a donut?" She whispered in my ear as she buried her face in my shoulder. 

"Ask uncle Embry." I whisper back.

"Uncle Embwy can I have a donut?" She pronounced donut as DO NUT.

His face lit up, "Of course you can, hun."

She shook her head. "I'm Sunshine, Goldie, or babygirl. Damien is Hun, Honey, or baby boy." She corrected shyly.

Embry seemed surprised, "Oh, sorry babygirl."

She smiled at him softly, her dimples popping out. "Can I have this one?" She held up a jelly filled donut.

"Of course, you can have anyone you want babygirl." 

"No, sunny! Here you can have a different one, ok babygirl?" I quickly took the jelly filled from her.

"Why can't she have that one?" Leah questioned.

"She's allergic to the preservatives they put in jelly." I explained as she sunk her teeth into a pink frosted donut with chocolate sprinkles.

"Oh, sorry!" Embry exclaimed freaked out. 

"It's fine you didn't know or anything." I smile at him.

We sat there just talking and catching up as Arabelle played with Embry.

"Damien isn't a morning person like Arabelle so he won't be up for a while still." I explain.

A/N:Filler Chapter