Chapter 28: HE IMPRINTED!

START STORY:

*3rd POV*

As Sam Uley drove back to La Push after dropping his younger sister off at the airport his mind spun. Between a strange creature entering La Push, doubling patrols, managing the pack, keeping an eye on his sister and her kids, and planning a wedding he was exahusted. 

But one thing kept sticking out to him over the last few weeks. He had noticed a member of the pack reoccupied more often. The member would drop everything to go to Lenie's house and hang out, even switching patrol hours with members that had early morning shift just so he could be free during the afternoons. 

"He imprinted," Sam realized as he spoke outloud in the car. He began to shake slightly at first, but soon had to pull over and run off in to the woods leaving his car parked and locked on the side of the road.

'Sam? Hey, I thought you were dropping Lenie off!' A pack brother greeted him.

'where is everyone?' Sam growled out as he ran towards La Push, reaching the edge in record time.

'I think they took the kids to the beach, why?' The thoughts of Colin drifted over as Sam made a beeline for the beach.

'He's dead.' Sam growled before shifting back into human form and pulling his pants up.

"HEY SAM!" Jacob called as he saw his alpha emerge from the treelines.

"SETH!" Sam roared before lunging at the younger wolf, not noticing the young girl he held

A/N: SO SORRY! :) I love being an author, it allows me to do this kind of thing.  

SO SORRY, WROTE THIS YESTERDAY AND FORGOT TO PUBLISH!