King of My Heart

There is something beautiful in the way you're broken..Something outstandingly captivating in how you achieve success.I find you so endlessly intriguing, enamored by you and all you do. Your quiet, peaceful and balanced. In tune with all around you and in harmony with life, yet so strong, so tall, your voice may boom to quake households, your authority goes without inquiry. Able to calm the world around you, or erupt into a devastating land slide. I find you are like a mountain in these ways. Even so, that when you are completely vulnerable you are still the one in absolute control. You dictate your own body, mind and soul, your walls built so solidly that none shall pass.I admire that about you,I admire everything about you.My beautiful, proud lion. You are king of the jungle, king of my heart, king of my body. You are in control, and I happily submit to your voice and your voice alone. No other shall command me the way you do, else they'll lose their heads. Make me your Queen, and we shall rule all together! I'll bask upon your bossum whilst you sit upon your throne. And in our bed chambers we will comform to our desires, exploring our fantasies in sinful bliss. Then lie intertwined, watching the stars wane until the sun rises, worshiping each other like bats. We will spend our days in heaven, even if we lie with each other like sinners. In the evenings I will relieve your stress in the most exquisite of bathes, rich oils, delicate flowers, fresh herbs and warm linen. Ill see to you hand and foot, as a servant loyal to her master. I will wait on you, adorn you with all the riches, with all the luxuries,until you are spoiled as a child. Ill cook for you, and care for you , in sickness and health, compassionate and gentle as a mother. Make me your queen, my love, let me worship you, let me spoil you, let me care for you. Loyal as a lion ill be, and happy as a fool.