6.1 - Semi-Finals. A Tiny Fan

So my karma let the wonders continue, for not only do I wake up to the bright April sun and birds loudly tweeting outside, but there's a little present waiting for me this early in the morning.
A studio intern knocks on my door. She looks unusually cheerful when I open.
- We found this among our morning correspondence, - she says, handing me a package, - I think it's for you.
It's a cute handmade envelope with a doodley inscription: To Wonder Alice. From Anastasie.
- Who's this? - I ask, and she smiles.
- Your biggest fan, I guess.
Having said that, she leaves, for me to open the letter alone. I get back on my bed and inspect it before looking at the content. A lot of effort was put into it, obviously:
There's flowers, fishes and little suns all over it, a crayon-drew logo of the show on the back, and the envelope itself is carefully sealed with a heart sticker. I cut the side, so it stays untouched.
And when I finally unfold the piece of paper inside it, a huge smile creeps onto my face:
It's a kid's drawing of me, in that white dress with violet lights from yesterday. I look like a fairy, with my skirt flying and hair like a halo around my head. The girl who drew this must be 6, or even less, but surely, she worked hard on this.
I can't hold an adored giggle, feeling fluffy warmth fill my heart. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
There's a letter applied to the drawing, and with the same doodley handwriting, the girl, Anastasie, explains that she's my huge fan and just wanted to let me know that yesterday had impressed her deeply and she can't wait to see what I'll do next week. Ana added that she likes my blue hair, but her mom won't let her dye her own and it's kinda sad. That she would love to hear me sing in French some more, but it's okay if I won't. The best thing would be, though, if I sing Mika's song again, or even better, sing with him. She likes us both, and she wants us to win, of course. The girl ends her message saying that she hopes I get her letter, for her mother had promised to deliver it the very next morning, right to the doors of the studio. And that somehow, I'll let her know about it if I do.
I read it again a few times, unbelieving my eyes. Is this really happening? I have a tiny little fan out there?...

Of course, the first thing I do is take a picture of the letter and send it to Mika. And his response is:

< It's adorable :) Kids are the best. You will write back?
I wish I could do that, but there was no address!
If I only knew where to write :(>
<Well can you post it on Instagram or Twitter?

I ponder it for a second. How come I didn't think about it before? That's what the social networks are for!

***

I'm just about to finish editing the account that my girls have created a while ago (I already have 60 followers, what?!) and publishing the thank you post for little Ana, there's another knock on the door.
It's Flori, and she comes in herself then.
- Follow me on Instagram! - I shout the first thing that comes to mind.
- That's hell of a greeting, - she giggles, - So you have a page there now, don't you? You want to take some selfies and pretty pictures of the city for that, right?
A very astute manner to remind me that I promised her a day out. Right.
- Just make sure we're not walking too much, - I agree, slipping off the bed, and pull out a crutch from the closet, - And no drinking games this time!
- We'll see, - she winks mischievously, - We'll see.