Chapter 34. Knock out part 2

Aside from them fainting this had turned out better than I thought it would. Some of his family was simply fascinated about it and others were still amazed by it. After his mom and grandma woke back up they had made me take like at least 20 damn test. Each time they all had the same outcome and each time they just couldnt believe it. Everybody was confused as to how this was possible, but still congradulated us givin out their blessings. All of his uncles were stuck on what I was(girl or boy), but they never acted any different towards me. Unless u count them startin to call me "baby" when before they all called me "lil man". I really didnt like either nickname, but at least they werent tryna hang me or some shit. His mother and gandmother now over the shock were raving with excitement. Lora was cursin us out at the moment for not tellin her about our little secret.

Lora: I dont believe yall punk ass didnt tell me.(she said wit an attitude)
Yatta: U wouldna thought we were tellin the truth no way.(I laughed)
Lora: Thats not the damn point I shoulda been the first to know.
Yatta: Ok Lora.(I laughed)
Ms.Jackson: Girl shut up u dont run shit. I cant wait to meet my grandbaby.(she said excited)
Granny: This is all so strange, but im so ready to have another baby around.
Tae: Why granny?
Granny: Because yall grew up on me and I dont have nobody to spend my money on no more.
Lora: U can still spend it on me.(she laughed)
Granny: Unh unh yall grown now it aint as fun to buy yall stuff like it use to be.
Ms.Jackson: What she really tryna say is she cant piss me off no more wit all them loud ass toys. 
Tae: Aw nah granny aint gone be none of that.
Granny: She lyin baby dont pay her no mind.

As the conversation continued I went back upstairs to use the bathroom. Its crazy how I've been in and out of the bathroom all damn day yet I still have to use it. When I was done I opened the door to Kelly givin me that same look from earlier, but this time he seemed a little more interested.

Yatta: Uh wussup Kelly?(I asked confused)
Kelly: So what are u?
Yatta: What u mean?
Kelly: Are u a boy or a girl?
Yatta: Im a boy.(I said wit an attitude)
Kelly: Man I bet u could get paid for this shit. I mean like what dude u know that can get pregnant the shit just aint heard of. 
Yatta: No thanks. I'd rather not be the local attraction for people, and all their opinions good or bad.
Kelly: Im sayin though it-
Yatta: I said no!(I said more assertive lookin in his eyes)
Kelly: Iight my bad lil man. Just throwin it out there for future reference. So how long u and my cousin been datin?
Yatta: Its goin on five months.(I said lookin down smilin to myself a little)
Kelly: He really make u happy huh?
Yatta: Why are u askin me all these questions? I know he talk about me all the time.
Kelly: Yea he do, but I was just tryna feel u out for myself. Are those yo real eyes?(he asked leanin closer towards me)
Yatta: Yea.(I said pushin him back)
Kelly: U just special in all kind of ways huh?(he said lickin his lips)

This is the first time I really got a good look at him. Kelly was Tae height, but he had a carmel skin tone wit dark brown eyes, wavy hair, and looked like a nice body under his cloths. Its obvious good looks ran in their family, but I was only interested in one Jackson his name being Kwantae not Kelly.

Yatta: So I've been told. Excuse me.(I said tryna get pass him)
Kelly: Whats the rush we family now u can talk to me. It aint like im gone hurt u or somethin.(he said grabbin my arm)

Before I could answer Tae came walkin up the stairs im guessin to check on me, and saw Kelly holdin my arm. I saw the look of anger fill his face, and before I knew it he was snatchin Kelly ass up so fast I blinked and missed it. He slammed his against the wall hard, and I saw the fear on Kelly face.

Yatta: Bae we was just talkin stop.(I said tryna get him to let go of Kelly's neck)

He looked at me debating his decision with Kelly still in his grasp.