My little flower

Megatron X Human!reader

You were currently curled up against a giant gray structure, or also known as Megatron. Your were twitching in your sleep, and whimpered time to time. Megatron opened one of his optics, and looked down at you. He whispered," Y/n, wake up, Y/n." He nudged you with his digit. You jolted awake, you looked around wildly, fear in your eyes, and tears streaming down your cheeks. You looked up at Megatron, you saw him looking at you with concern in his optics. "Y/n, what did you dream of?" He asked. You whimpered, then said," I dreamed....of when those bullies....." your lip started trembling, then you started sobbing. Megatron picked you up in his servo and cradled you against his chassis. He started shushing you, and whispering assuring words. You finally calmed down, to small hiccups. You haven't dreamed about your past in a while, last time you had such a bad dream was when you 14 years old. What happened was that one day after school, the people that bullied you ambushed you, and hurt you, badly, you had 3 broken ribs, several large cuts that needed stitches, sprained wrist, a sprained foot, and a sprained ankle. You still remember all the pain. You were brought back into reality when you felt a giant cold face nuzzle you. Megatron must've saw your discomfort, you started to stroke his helm softly, Megatron started to purr, and nuzzle you even more. "Y/n, they won't hurt never, again, I won't let them." He said. You blushed. Megatron must've saw this because then you felt a pair of cold metallic lips kiss you softly. You didn't respond, but then slowly melted into the kiss, and closed your eyes. Megatron broke the kiss, to let you breathe, he smiled and said," I love you Y/n, I will always protect you, my beautiful flower He said, then kissed your forehead, while he did that, you blushed fifty shades of red. "I love you, too... Megatron." You said. You felt Megatron shift and lay you down on his chassis, while he laid on his back, on the berth. You snuggled against his chest, the warmth that emitted from his chest, made you feel comfortable. You fell asleep listening to Megatron's sparkbeat. While you were drifting off you felt Megatron's servo cover over your body, like a blanket. You fell asleep knowing that Megatron would protect you. "Goodnight, my little flower." You heard Megatron whisper to you, as sleep finally consumed you. You were the fearful, and powerful Warlord's little flower.

YAH!!!!! First one-shot, I decided to do Megatron, because I think Megatron is awesome!!!!

I have also decided to only do Transformers X reader's only, because I think it would be easier.

Please Vote, Share, or Comment!!!!!

And I hope that you liked this one-shot, comment below, or on my profile conversations, on who I should do next.

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!