14. Quitter

I slipped out of the hot taxi bus. It was filled with everyone that came with us, Liam, Niall, Harry, Laura, Gemma, Anne, my dad and Michelle. Our flight had landed no more than a half hour ago. We were a bit jetlagged. I slept on the plane; I'm not sure about the others. It was about 4p.m. so it would be the early morning in the UK. I'm not good with time changes. Anyways the taxi ride was hot and we were all too close for comfort. So as soon as we got to the villas we poured out of the vehicle as fast as possible.

"Next time can we get two buses?" I asked fanning my face. I was sweaty in places that shouldn't be sweaty.

"Yes definitely" Michelle gasps as she joined me.

"I think Niall farted!!" Liam laughed.

"I did not it was probably you!" Niall pushed him playfully.  We all sat next to each other on the plane; The longest plane ride of my life. They had been flirting (without knowing it) since we got on the plane. It's like they don't know how much they like each other. Everyone else knew but didn't say anything.

"Okay here's the plan" My dad clapped his hands together catching everyone's attention. "Us parents decided on the plane that since there are two villa's now we are going to be split up parents in one, kids in the other"

"We're not kids" I chimed in. He rolled his eyes but continued.

"Sorry young adult's happy young lady" He joked. I nodded my head in approval.

"There is one rule though" Anne stated "Boys in one room, girls in the other" We all nodded our head. The only couple here was Harry and Laura. They were all over each other all the time anyways. Night time would be a good time for them to separate. Plus Niall and Liam would love to share a room. I looked over at them and giggled. I grabbed Gemma's hand.

"Come on lets go explore" I was so excited, I was practically pulling her down the path.

"Calm down you crazy person" She laughed. The others followed close behind with the luggage and such. It wasn't a large villa but it was fancy. There were tropical plants surrounding the building. Liam opened the front door because my dad trusted him with the keys. I am a very trust worthy person but I tend to lose......everything.

"Wow" I breathed out.

"Agreed" Niall said coming next to me. It wasn't the room we were impressed with; it was the floor to ceiling windows that had a direct view of the ocean. It was right out of a travel Commercial. The room was mediocre, a living room set of furniture and a small kitchen against the side wall; Like we will be cooking haha.

"The rooms are identical" Harry called from one of the door ways. I poked my head in both of the rooms. He was right about the same but one was closer to the bathroom.

"We will take the one on the right" I smiled at him. We were being civil to each other. He was still convinced I had something planned but I honestly didn't. I don't have a boyfriend right now. Now some might be thinking what about Josh. Well we agreed before I left; we weren't together, so if something happens over break neither can feel guilty about it. I mean it was a smart agreement. I'm miles away, surrounded by hot, tan, buff guys.

"Gracie your dad just texted you" Liam called from the kitchen area.

"Why do you have my phone" I asked still in the room.

"You left it on the plane" I heard Niall and him chuckle.

"Read what it says" I pulled my suitcase on the bed. I was currently in jeans and a tee shirt. I didn't have time to change from my UK clothes to Hawaii clothes at the airport. I was sweating up a storm.