20. In Some Trouble

Two months later.....

It was the end of March. A lot has happened. Let's start off with Louis shall we. He has been showing up with bruises. I feel so bad. I want to stop it I really do but he would just play it off as him being clumsy. I have finally decided to follow him one of these days.

Next will be Zayn. He asked me out after our drunken night at the dance. No we didn't have sex but a serious make out session. We went out and decided it was best we stay friends. I just didn't feel anything for him. We have one of those friendships where we flirt constantly but it's nothing more than that.

Niam, well, they are still in the honey moon stage. Where ever Niall was Liam was. Niall would hang out at the shop too. I didn't mind; I was their biggest supporter. The only thing that I need to work on was knocking. I walked into Niall's room a week ago and he and Liam were half naked. It was very embarrassing.

Tina, what can I say, she is as crazy as ever. We have learned that if Josh picks her up and drops her off at my house, her parents will never find out. We are so clever. Josh was a regular over at the house too. He and Louis are the jokester of the group, always pranking us.

Anne, on the other hand, okay well I guess I can't tell you about her until I tell you about Harry. Harry isn't Harry anymore. He broke up with Laura at the dance. They made a big scene. Harry told her she was a bitch and he couldn't be with her anymore. You would think I would be happy about that but he has changed. He isn't friends with his old friends anymore. He hangs out with the party/druggie crowd. He is barley at school. If he is, he doesn't pay attention in class or he's getting into fights. Louis has tried to talk to him but Harry just walks away. He hasn't looked at me once. Liam said that Harry is hanging out with some kids from his school. They weren't good news. He even told me Harry is seen with a different girl every day.

Now I guess you will understand what happened with Anne and me. After the dance Harry went home looking not so good. She came over the next day and I had to tell her the truth. She was so mad. She couldn't understand why I didn't want to be with her son. She called off the deal.  I had ruined everything. I had ruined her baby boy. That killed me. I broke down and cried for the rest of the weekend. Anne hasn't talked to me since then. I still have her check in my sock drawer. I plan on giving that back to her. I didn't know what I was suppose to do. It was awkward when I would see her working in her garden.

"Can we go to school now!" Niall whined. I was staring mindlessly in my bowl of cereal. I hadn't even taken a bite.

"Yes clam down" I put my bowl in the sink. "Do you think it will be cold all day?" I looked down at my capris and tee shirt.

"No it's suppose to get warmer this afternoon. We can even start eating outside" He smiled to himself.

"Okay lets go" I grabbed my keys and we walked out to my car. Loud annoying music was blasting from a dark windowed car. I froze at my car door trying to figure out who they were. They were parked right in front of Harry's house. The window rolled down to reveal a guy with hair like Leonardo Dicaprio in his younger days.

"Hey sexy how you doin" He called out to me.

"Looks like you just reel all the guys in" Niall laughed from inside.

"Hey sexy I'm talking to you" He called out again. For some reason he scared me. Harry's front door open and he came out. His eyes landed on me for a split second before he walked over to the car. I heard arguing. "I was trying to get that sexy girls' number......don't tell me what to do Styles" The engine roared to life and they took off. Harry didn't show up for the first half of school. It was lunch time when he arrived and he looked a bit tipsy too. I carried my lunch to our table. Louis had a fading black eye that made me cringe whenever I saw him.