19. I'll Do It

"Thanks for helping me" I looked at Michelle in the reflection of the mirror as she finished my hair.

"I'm happy you asked me" She smiled at me. "Okay finished" She handed me the hand mirror turning me around. I held it up so I could see the back of my head.

"It's amazing" I breathed looking at her master piece.

"Thanks hon. Go put your dress on. I'm going to go make sure your father has the camera ready" I groaned at the mention of a camera. I hated posing for pictures, standing there awkward. I walked sluggishly to my room where my dress laid on my bed. I changed my dress since last week. I went with more of an ivory color. I pulled the towel that was around me off and stepped into my dress pulling it up my body. I tried to zip it up but it was stuck. I shuffled over to Niall's room.

"Hey babe can you zip me" I looked up at him. "Oh Niall you look handsome" He had a nice cardigan on with dark dress pants.

"I can't get my hair to do what I want" He frowned walking over to me. He zipped my dress up. "I like this dress"

"Thank you" I smiled to him. "Can I just do something to your hair real quick" He have me a skeptically look but nodded his head. I ran my hands through his hair messing it up. "There you look like sex"

"Umm thanks?" He looked at himself in the mirror and smirked. "Liam is going to love this"

"Yeah he will. No one will notice when you guys make up since your hair is already messed up" His eyes got wide and his cheeks red. "Come on Niall I know you're not that innocent"

"Well I know you're not" He winked to me. He reminded me of Harry. That boy makes my heart race with anger. I can't even look at him without wanting to kill him. I am so over him. Okay no I'm not but I'm trying. I don't need him and I don't need to date him.

"Oh crap I forgot to call Anne" I rushed back to my room calling her right away. I felt like the phone rang forever but she finally answered.

"Gracie darling what's up?" She sounded out of breath.

"I need to talk to you about the check"

"Ahh yes you deserve it"

"Um no it's too much we agreed on half of that"

"Like I said you deserve it he is like he was before Gemma left and me and his father divorced"

"I can't accept this, it's too much"

"Keep it I don't want it back, oh Harry is coming down. I'll come over after he leaves for Laura's house" The line went dead. I walked over to my dresser, pulled open my sock drawer and put the check in. I didn't know what to do with it.

"GRACIE,NIALL! A CAR JUST PULLLED UP" My dad yelled. I slipped my shoes on and walked down the stairs.

"whoa Gracie get back up on the stairs" Michelle ordered.

"What? Why?" I froze on the bottom step.

"You have to have a nice entrance" I rolled my eyes going halfway up. She narrowed her eyes at me but she knew it was all she was going to get.

"It's Liam" Dad called from the living room. He was peeking through the window.

"Niall, Liam is here" I called up the stairs. I heard stumbling around and him mutter shit. There was a knock at the door and Michelle opened it letting him in. He was adorable, no words can describe it.

"Awww Liam" I smiled down at him. He looked nervously around the room. He was in a grey vest suit that showed off his incredibly fit body.

"Niall your prince charming is here" I giggled watching Liam blush. I looked up the stairs to see Niall standing there biting his finger nails. I motion for him to come down and hold onto the railing. He didn't though. He was too nervous. As he walked down the stairs slowly, I watched Liam's face.