15. Perfect For Each Other

That night we went out for dinner as a large group again. Niall and I were running late and the others took off for the restaurant already.

"Niall should I wear a skirt or-" I paused walking into the boy's room. Niall was lying on the floor looking up at the ceiling. "Babe you okay?" He didn't respond. I laid down next to him. "This is a good view" I nudged him a little. "With the grey specks with an occasional black one, very classy-"

"Gracie please shut up" He snapped sitting up. This was more serious than I thought. He was fine earlier today or maybe that was an act. Maybe something happened with Liam. I sat up on the elbows.

"Naill I-" I tried to talk again.

"No please I don't want to talk about it" He looked down fidgeting with his hands. I groaned I hated seeing him like this, his old self. I smacked his shoulder making him give me a death glare.

"You need to shut up. Liam loves you" He stood and went to the other side of the room.

"No he doesn't we are just friends and that's all we are going to be. Stop trying to convince me otherwise. You keep getting my hopes up" He cried rubbing his arms like he was cold. Why was it that the two who are involved don't even know they love each other. I pulled my phone out calling Tina and putting her on speaker. "Who are you calling" He asked falling on his stomach upon the bed.

"Heyyy bitches hows Hawaiii" She screamed. I had finally figured out the time difference between Tina and us. She was an hour behind us but a day ahead of us if that makes since. It was 6 here so it was 5p.m. there.

"Hey babe it's nice and warm here anyways I need you to share your opinion on Liam and Niall" I smiled down at the phone like it was actually her.

"Oh My God! I think they are so cute, I think we should call them Niam by the way. God I have too much time on my hands. My parents won't let me out of their sight and-"

"Tina! Tina darling Niam opinion we don't have much time" I cut her off. Niall turned bright red.

"Niam? Really?" He face palmed himself.

"Right sorry guys. Okay well from the photos you guys are-"

"Photos? What photos" Niall screamed launching himself at me.

"I sent a few photos" I giggled. I quickly opened my pictures showing him. A giant smile spread on his face; he held my phone tight in his hands as he looked between the two pictures. He nearly pooed himself when Tina started to talk again.

"Okay anyways! You guys look totally like a couple and the way he looks at you. Oh gosh I'm gushing over here. Okay I think it's time you make a move Niall, come on do it for Niam" She laughed. "Oh crap my mom is coming keep me updated bye love you bitches" The line went dead. Niall was still looking down at the pictures though.

"I love him Gracie" He looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes. I couldn't handle it. I started to get emotional.

"I think it's time we do some conning" I gave him a positive smile. He was confused but he wasn't disagreeing.

-

We walked into the restaurant hand in hand. I honestly was nervous about seeing Anne. I hadn't seen her yet and I kind of didn't want to face the music so to say. We walked up to the full table being greeted by everyone. Anne didn't make eye contact though. My heart twinged. Ugh I need to talk to her. I need to tell her the plan was still on. Niall took the open seat next to Liam. Shocker I know. They gave each other a look and suddenly Niall looked happier. He always looked happier about Liam.

The only other open seat was between Harry and Gemma. I sat down trying to join in the conversation but I could barely focus with Anne's intense eyes on me. I gulped and looked down at my plate flushing. Harry must have notice my odd behavior because he leaned over and whispered in my ear asking if I was okay.