22. A Day without an Irish Lad

Gracie's POV

On Monday morning it was hard to get out of bed. I mean most mornings were hard but I physically had to roll myself out of bed. I landed on my knee shivering as I felt the cold of the morning. I heard the front door slam shut. I stumbled to my feet and walked over to my bay window. Dad was just getting into his car. My bedroom door opened. Niall stood there in his underwear his eyes half open and his hair sticking straight up.

"What's with all the noise" His voice was low in the morning.

"I'm not sure" I sat down stretching my arms out.

"I don't think I'm going to school today" Niall said. I looked at him.

"Are you sick?" I walked over to him and put my hand on his forehead. He didn't feel warm.

"Yeah" He mumbled. His blue eyes refused to meet mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked snaking my arm around his waist walking him back to his room.

"I just feel out of it" His voice was scratchy. I walked him to his bed and laid him down.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" I tucked him in.

"No I'm fine" I checked his forehead again.

"Does this have to do with you returning from Liam's early yesterday" His eyes shut and he shook his head. "You sure?"

"Yes, I have a headache will you leave me alone" He whined at me as he pulled his blanket over his head only his blonde hair visible.

"Fine, but text me if you need anything. I'll skip school for you" He mumbled something that I didn't understand. "Feel better" I called, leaving to get ready for school.

-

I was waiting for Harry before lunch like we planned. I had on white shorts and a yellow V-neck; it was really hot out today. It is suppose to rain tonight so it was super humid. I was near the vending machines. You would think there would be more people near them. I looked down at my phone. I had texted Niall earlier. He hasn't responded yet. I'm guessing he is sleeping. My phone buzzed just a Harry's curls came into view.

"Hello," he said I looked around to see if anyone was around. Coast was clear.

"So what's the plan?"

"I'm going to run home after school and get my mom's car. You're going to stall so I can catch up." I nodded, listening to his plan.

"Okay so when I'm at work, you're going to follow him" We had gone over a somewhat plan yesterday at my house but he hadn't finalized anything. That's what right now what for.

"Yup" He leaned up against the wall all cool and casual. I noticed his jeans were sagging low on his hips and I could see a strip of his underwear waistband. I looked away quickly.

"What about after we find out where they are" I scanned around the halls. I was nervous someone was going to see me talking to Harry. It was just not good if someone caught us. That would spread like wild fire and Louis will know something is up.

"We have to a make a deal with them" His voice was deep and slightly rough. I ran my fingers through my blonde hair.

"I can't believe that we are going to make deals with drug dealers. I mean you yes but not me"

"Shut up" He snapped standing up straight.

"Oh come on don't deny it. You have been doing drugs and going through girls like you're famous or something" I scoffed at him.

"You know nothing" He barked. We stared at each other for a while.

"We can't even go five minutes without fighting," I blurted out.