6. Try Outs

It was now Wednesday; nothing noteworthy happened. My mom was in Paris. You can tell by the way i was dressed;  not as fancy.

my dad has locked himself in his study only emerging to eat or use the restroom. I spent a lot of time by myself or on the phone with Anne. She was a sweet lady and my closest female friend. Wow that makes me sound pathetic oh well.

Niall, what can I say about him. He has wrapped me around his little Irish finger and he doesn't even know it. I hang out with him every chance I get, at school. He still refused to hang out outside of school. It will take time I guess. Now my Harry situation, well after our run in Saturday morning he stopped glaring at me but won't give me much attention. Plus his little bimbo was over him the entire time. Can you say stage 10 clinger?

It was lunch time and everyone was out in the courtyard or the lunch room. I wasn't that hungry so I wandered around outside. I was getting bored of this school. There was no action if you know what I mean. All they did was glare at me. Well 'they' as in Harry and the Bimbo's friends. None of them had even tried to talk to me and it's not like I slept with Harry, just talking closely.

I walked past a table that Harry, Louis and Zayn were seated at. I really wasn't trying to get their attention; I was just lost in my thoughts. Zayn looked away from Harry who was talking to him.

"Hey Gracie, you want to join us?" His thick accent interested me. I didn't have any classes with him since I was moved to a different math class. I glance at Harry he had no emotion. I shrugged and sat down across from them. All three of them stared at me. Was I really that interesting to look at?

"So? How's life?" I asked feeling awkward.

"Life is good" Louis sang thrashing his arms around. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Gracie my life would be better with a little more of you in it. Or should I say more of me in you" Zayn said wiggling his eyebrow. He made me erupt in laughter.

"Zayn you are so cute" I said trying to stop my laughing but failing miserably.

"I'm glad I can entertain you I'm really good at that" He winked at me. Harry scoffed rolling his eyes at his friend. Zayn glared at him. "Do you have a problem mate?" Zayn asked with slight annoyance in his voice.

"No, not at all" Harry said back so calmly it was scary. Zayn and Harry stared at each other making the situation very more awkward. I looked at Louis who was also watching at them questionably. You could cut the tension with a knife. I peeked over my shoulder and saw Niall sitting on the ground leaning up against the wall. He had his head back and eyes closed, so peaceful. I wished I was with him. I turned back to the boys still silently having an argument with their eyes. I cleared my throat barley getting their attention.

"I forgot I have some homework I need to do" I lied getting up from my seat and rushing away as fast as possible. I nudged Niall with my foot pulling him from his dream world. A world I would like to learn about one day.

"Hi" He said in his shy voice. I sat down next to grabbing his arm and wrapping it around my shoulder. He quickly pulled me into his side. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his on the top of my head. It was a sweet moment. I watched the students gossiping, eating and interacting from the side lines; Niall not saying a word the whole time. We were people watchers I guess. I looked to see if Zayn and Harry were still together. Nope. Zayn was still sitting with Louis but Harry was over by his Bimbo. She was wearing shorter than short shorts. You could practically see her butt every time she bent down. It was disgusting. I sighed heavily. Harry was into sluts and I'm not good at being a slut.

"You know the way we are sitting might give people the wrong idea" Niall's voice brought me back to reality.

"What kind of idea would that be" I laughed grabbing his free hand that wasn't around me; playing with it. He had huge hands compared to mine, very manly.