PART 100!!! (Another crappy Ereri one shot)

It was a quite day at the apartment of Eren and Levi. Their neighbor, Hanji, wasnt home at the time and the land lord, Erwin, had the day off. Levi sat next to his young boyfriend, messing with his hair. "I love you, Eren," Levi mumbled into the young boy's ear.

"Me too, Levi-senpai," Eren responded.

There was a sudden knock at their door.

"I got it!" Eren stood up and walked towards the door. "Hello?" He opened the door and saw the police standing there. One cop was standing with his arms crossed and the other was standing with a pair of handcuffs.

Eren was confused, but Levi knew his was in trouble.

You see, the boy Levi had fallen in love with was a minor. So in public Levi acted as Eren's adoptive father. But at home in their apartment, Levi became a different kind of daddy.

The officer with the handcuffs spoke. "Young man, I am Officer Nanaba. You can trust me. Tell me where he touched you. Is he home?"

Eren was confused. "I-i don't know what you're talking about. I-I'm in love with Levi," Eren turned around to see his boyfriend climbing out a window.

"Oh no you don't," the other officer said. "Kid, I'm officer Mike. And your lover is gonna be in big trouble with the law."

Levi gasped and jumped out the window. But, Levi wasn't aware that there were several police cruisers waiting for him. Levi decided not to fight them, because he didn't want to be a bad influence to Eren, but it was apparently too late.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.

100 parts.

And most of you have read each crappy one.

I couldn't have made it without you, my followers

So once again, thank you