Chapter 2

We arrived at the dance studio 10 minutes before the class started and greeted everyone before we got on the floor and began to do some stretches.  In the middle of stretching I heard people begin to applaud and I turned around to see Sean Bankhead walking into the classroom

"Thank you" he said as he walked into the studio waiting for the applause to stop. "Alright, I heard through the grapevine that you guys are a group of pretty talented kids, so I'm really excited to work with you guys today. Are you guys ready to sweat?"

"Yea" We all responded  as he went to the radio and turned on Mario's classic "Just A Friend" and started teaching. Once we all had it down, we split into groups to see who could do it the best. Jordan and I got to go in the same group and we immediately started vibing once the music came on. We hit each move precisely and did the choreography like we were born for it. 

Once I finished dancing I heard applause bringing me back to reality. I looked up to see Sean smiling and coming over to give each of us a high five. Once the class ended Sean called me, Monroe and a few other dancers back into the room. 

"I just wanted to let you guys know that you're all amazing dancers. I was really blown away with what I saw from you today. You guys should be really proud" 

"Thanks you" we replied, barely believing this was happening

"No problem. I wanted to let you guys know that I wanted to fly you out to LA to dance with me. I'm putting on  production and part of the reason I came out here today was to find some great dancers with fresh faces, and I did. Your flights will be paid for and you'll be getting paid for your time as well, so all you'll have to do is get these consent forms signed and show up to the airport. I hope I see you guys in LA" He said before  leaving. 

"Oh My WORD!!!! I can't believe this!" I said jumping up and down with Monroe 

"I know Jo! We're going to LA!" she said screaming

"I know! I'm PRAYING my mom lets me go. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity" I said staring at the consent form 

"Me too, I don't wanna do this without you Jo. I'm sure it'll work out. Come on, let's go get something to eat" she said getting exited about the one thing she loves more than dance, food.