Chapter 7

Jordan P.O.V

"Hello Miss. Parker. Welcome back." Our doorman Stevie said as we walked into my condo complex. 

"Thank you Stevie, how are you sweetheart?" I smiled? 

"I'm doing great,how are you?" 

"I'm doing good, happy to be back in LA" 

"No place like it huh?" he smirked 

"Got that right. Have a good day Stevie, I'll see you later" 

"You too Ms. Parker." he said with a nod and a slight bow. Over the years, Stevie had become such a great family friend to us. He was the doorman, so we saw him every time we walked into the building and he was always extremely nice. He lived in the building along with his kids, and his son, Marcus, had become a great friend of mine. 

"Whoa" Monroe said as she saw the inside of condo building and I remember that she had never been here before. I laughed at her reaction and slightly shook my head, but I couldn't pretend, if I was just seeing this for the first time, I would feel the same way. It was pretty extravagant in here. 

"Come on, ours is on the twenty second floor" 

"Jesus, twenty second? Why does it have to be so high?" she said placing a hand on her chest as we waited for the elevator. 

"I don't know, you're gonna have to argue with my mom about that one." I laughed and stepped onto the elevator once it finally came down. We chatted on the way up to our room before the elevator doors finally opened onto my floor. We walked down the short hallway before I took out my keys and opened the doors 

"Oooh, this is nice" she cooed once she finally saw the inside 

"Thanks" I said as I placed my bags down and closed the door behind us. "Come on, I'll show you to your room"  I said as I walked down the hall to our guest bedroom. "Here we are" I said opening up the door to the room. "Make your self at home. The spare key is hanging on a hook in the kitchen, right by the door, so don't forget to grab it on your way out if you ever go out without me." 

"Cool." she said nodding as we dragged her bags into the room. "I'm gonna shower because I wanna get that air plane off of me. It's only 3, what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?"

"My mom's friend Sean is having a pool party, if you wanna go there" 

"Okay. I'll get ready" 

"Cool" I nodded before leaving the room

After about 45 minutes I was finally ready. I looked in the mirror and once I was satisfied with my attire, I grabbed my purse and decided to go. I didn't waste my time with make up because I just didn't have the energy and it was way too hot out here for it.

 I didn't waste my time with make up because I just didn't have the energy and it was way too hot out here for it

Walking out of my room, I saw Monroe waiting for me in the living room. 

"You look cute" she smiled