Chapter 27

Trey P.O.V

I sat in a chair across the room as I watched her toss and turn on the bed. I went to wake her up, but I saw her phone light up on the nightstand. I looked to see who was calling but it was an unknown number. 

"Hello?" I said as I answered it 

"Oh, so she's got you answering her calls now?" the voice said, I couldn't really tell who it was though. I wasn't really in the mood for games so I was instantly annoyed. 

"Who is this?" I said

"Your girl's favorite boyfriend" the arrogance in his tone sounded real familiar. I already knew it had to be Derek 

"Look, I don't know what your fucking problem is but you need to stay away from her. I promise you, just because I kept from beating your ass in the street earlier doesn't mean I won't do it if I see you again" I said before hanging up her phone. I turned it off and made a mental note to take her to get a new number and phone later today. 

I was ripped from thoughts by the sound of Jordan whimpering in her sleep. 

"Please stop" she said as she started to move around more. 

"Jordan, baby wake up" I said 

"Stop!" she yelled as she started swinging her arms and trying to move away from me

"Shh, shh baby it's just me." I said grabbing her arms so that she wouldn't hit me. "It's Trey, baby" she said before she began to cry. I got closer to her on the bed and pulled her into me. 

"I'm sorry" she cried 

"It's okay" I stroked her hair "You don't have to apologize. Everything is fine" I said kissing her forehead and rocking her from side to side.  "Everything is fine baby, I promise you." 

"What time is it?" she asked once she finally calmed down

"Like 7  something" I said 

"I slept all day?" she said letting out a groan

"Yea." After Jordan told me what happened this morning, she didn't even stay awake for that long. I guess emotionally she was just exhausted so I told her to go back to sleep if she wanted to and she did. 

"Your mom's gonna be here soon" I said 

"Okay" she nodded still clinging on to me. I leaned back against the headboard and sighed as I held her in my arms. I couldn't believe that she was going through this and now all the sadness that I saw in her eyes made sense. She was such great person, inside and out. She was caring, honest, sweet, energetic, outgoing, she had a huge heart so I didn't understand why anybody would ever wanna treat her like that. 

 "How you feeling?" 

"Hurt, scared, tired of crying. I genuinely thought I would be able to move past this by now, but I feel like now I feel all the emotion that I felt that same day"

"I'm sorry you're going through this babe. I really am. You didn't deserve any of this and I want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt you. Have you ever talked to anyone about this?" Instead of answering she just shook her head

"Maybe you should.  You can't keep trying to push it to the back of your mind like it never happened." 

"I know but it was easier that way. It was also easier knowing that he couldn't get to me. Now he's calling me non stop and I'm just scared" she said before she started sobbing again. 

"I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say. I don't even know if that was the right thing to say. But I do know that I'm here for you, and I'll be here for you forever as long as you let me be. He's not gonna hurt you anymore, but if you don't come to an understanding with what actually happened to you, he's gonna be hurting you more than you think he is."