Chapter 13

Trey P.O.V

I woke up the next day around 6 in the morning, and without even realizing it, I had the the hugest smile on my face as the thought of last night came into my head.  I had a really good time with Jordan and I genuinely could not wait to see her again. To be honest, I almost didn't want the night to end. I rolled out of the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I wanted to call Jordan to see what she was doing today, but since it was so early I decided to wait a few hours. To pass the time, I made myself some breakfast before going into the studio and working on some music. 

After a couple of hours, my phone rang and I looked to see my bodyguard and cousin, Bully calling me. 

"What's up fool?" I asked as his face appeared on the screen 

"What's up,  what you doing today?" 

"Umm, I'm not sure yet. I might have a date, but I don't know yet." I said leaning back into my chair 

"What you mean you might have a date? How you not know if you got a date or not?"  he asked as I rolled my eyes 

"Because I didn't ask her  yet you idiot." I chuckled 

"Why I gotta be an idiot though? You're the one that doesn't know if you have a date." he said 

"Whatever man. What did you call for, to be annoying?" 

"No, I called cause I wanted to hang with my cousin, but he got a date with a little jawn, so I guess I'm a dub." 

"I just said I didn't ask her yet. If I she says no, we could do something, and if she says yes, we could do something after." I said as he nodded 

"Alright man. Who you going out with though?" 

"This girl I met at Puff's party about a week ago." 

"Oh, that girl that had your attention the whole time you were at the party and the club?" he smirked 

"Yea, that's the one" I smiled 

"Damn. You sprung or something?  You only met her a week ago and she got you smiling like that" 

"Nobody's sprung" I sucked my teeth "She's just really cool to hangout with. A breath of fresh air honestly."

"A breath of fresh air" he said mocking me "You're Sprung T-Pain, but you just let me know if we chilling today or not." 

"Alright" I said shaking my head before ending the FaceTime call.  Looking at the time, I noticed it was around 11 so I decided to take my chances and FaceTime Jordan. 

"Hey" she smiled 

"What are you up to?" I asked, curious about her surroundings since she was moving around a lot

"Nothing, just getting ready to leave the gym. You?"

"Just finished recording some music. You busy after this?" 

"Umm, not I didn't have any plans. Why?" 

"Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for brunch?"  

"Yea, I'd like that" she smiled  as she walked out the gym. Her body was glistening in sweat, but she looked so beautiful. 

"You're smile is so beautiful." I said without even realizing it 

"Thank you" she giggled and I could tell she was blushing. 

"No problem love. What time do you think you can be ready?" 

"Give me an hour and a half and I'll meet you where ever." I nodded in response. 

"Cool, I know this little French Spot we can go to. I'll text you the address."