Chapter 5

Jordan P.O.V

"Mother, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked in the house, throwing my keys in the basket on the side table 

"I'm in the kitchen" she said called back "Come here, I need to talk to you" I walked in and placed a kiss on her cheek, and stole a fry from her plate before handing her the Macy's bag with her perfume. 

"Thank you honey. Look, I was thinking..." she said before she got distracted by her phone going off. She picked it up and began typing on the screan before I spoke again 

"Umm, thinking what ma?" I said, bringing her back to the conversation.

"Oh, I was thinking that I'm gonna let you go to LA" 

"Wait are you serious?" I asked completely in shock before she nodded.  I squealed before wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her tightly. 

"Thank you so much mom!" I said. I knew my aunt was good at convincing my mother of things, but I didn't think it would work this fast.

"You're welcome baby. Now please let me go so I can breathe" She said as we both laughed smiling "But baby promise me one thing."

"Yes mom, anything" I nodded before stepping back and looking her in the eyes. 

"Promise me that if dancing doesn't work out, you won't get too defeated. Don't hate yourself because of it." she said as her eyes started to glisten. 

"Mom I promise I won't. Dance is my biggest dream, but I'm not gonna let that get in the way of school and sports medicine. I want to dance more than anything, but I'm still realistic munchkin" I said making my mom smile before she laughed at me calling her muchkin. 

 "I don't know why I worry about you so much. You've got a good head on those shoulders." she said patting my head

"Only because the greatest woman raised me" I said smiling. 

"True" she nodded "I saw the contract on your bed. Everything seems pretty legit, so I signed it and you're good to go. Your flight leaves the day after tomorrow so you better go pack. " 

"Mommie, I love you so much!" I said giving her a hug 

"I love you too" she said. "Now go get to packing Missy" she said smacking my butt as I turned around to leave the kitchen, practically running off to my room. 

I was currently on cloud nine because I absolytely could not believe my mom was letting me go to LA. I ran to my room and grabbed a suitcase and started to pack a few things. I wouldn't really need that much since I already have clothes at our condo in LA. I face timed Monroe and told her I was going and, as expected, she freaked. After getting over our excitement, we basically spoke until I fell asleep.