Chapter 21

Jordan P.O.V

"Hello?" I said answering my phone 

"Hey baby, what you getting into today?" Trey said through the speakers "You on the road?" he asked 

"Yea, I'm just driving to this meeting I have with Nike today" I said 

"Meeting with Nike? What's that about?" he asked 

"They want me to be a brand representative. I have a meeting today and hopefully a photo shoot soon." 

"That's great I'm proud of you baby. That's an amazing opportunity" he said as a smile spread across my face. 

"Thank you baby. But what did you call for?"

"Oh right, I got a show rehearsal later at 1, wanna come see me?" 

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:15. and my appointment was at 1 "Yea, I'll be late getting there, but I can come" 

"Good, I'll text you the address. Good luck at the meeting" I smiled. 

"Thank you baby. I'll see you soon" 

"Okay cool." We said our goodbyes and both hung up. About 20 minutes later, I arrived at Nike's headquarters where my meeting was being held. I quickly parked my car and made my way inside the building. I told the receptionist who I was and she directed me to the third floor. 

I walked to the elevator and waited for it to come as I checked my outfit and hair in the mirror that was between the elevators. 

"You look perfect" I heard from a voice behind me. I looked to my left to see Justin, Quincy's little brother. 

"Hey!" I said pulling him into a hug. 

"How are you?" he asked 

"I'm great, what are you doing here?" 

"I have a meeting today about possibly representing the brand" 

"Me too" I said with a smile as the elevator rang and we both stepped inside. 

"Look at you, dancing, modeling, what's next? Singing?" 

"Absolutely not" I said laughing 

"Why not, it could work for you, I know you love performing, and I know you can sing. You had a voice on you when you were younger, I'm sure you still do."

"I don't know. I'll stick to things that don't require speaking in public" I said and we both laughed 

"I get it. But if the opportunity ever comes along, you should try it." he suggested and I shrugged 

"I don't know, this is my floor though. So I'll see you later" I said giving him a hug before I get off the elevator

I went to my Nike meeting and it went extremely well. They asked me to be a part of their next campaign and they allowed me to express my ideas about what could happen for the shoot as well as the commercial that we would be shooting. Of course it would be centered around dancing and movement, and I was extremely excited to shoot. I sent my mom a quick message letting her know how the needing went, before texting Trey and letting him know I was on the way to his rehearsal space. 

I got in my car, and threw my blazer in the back seat and put my flip flops on. I looked at my phone and typed the address of Trey's rehearsal spot into the gps. It would take about 30 minutes to get there and it was 1:45 but I'm sure he would still be rehearsing once I got there. 

Since traffic wasn't heavy, I was able to get there in less than 20 minutes. Once I arrived, I grabbed my purse and walked inside the rehearsal spot to where he and his band were performing. I walked in while he was in the middle of singing Love Faces so I just walked to the side of the room and watched him sing. When he noticed me he smiled and waved as he continued to sing.